Titanium Screws Bolts Fasteners - Taiwanprice: contact company for price
manufactured to the highest standard, using grade 5 Aerospace Titanium
alloy 6Al- 4V. We provide fasteners like titanium bolts/ screws for
motor, motorcycle, bike. If you are interesting in our product, please
contact us. We will answer to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your
- Posted By: G-Pro
- Phone: 88663960680
- Address: NO.839, HUANGUAN N. RD., ANNAN DIST., TAINAN CITY,, TAINAN CITY, TAIWAN, Taiwan
- Website: http://www.g-pro.com.tw/
Published date: April 29, 2015 -
- Business Description: We are a manufacturer based in Taiwan, which makes it possible to
include OEM business in our services. We are professional auto parts,
accessories & equipment; hardware & metal products. Our products are
like titanium bolts, lug nuts.
Bolts Screws FastenersNuts / Bolts / Screws / Washers / Rivets - Changshu city standard parts factory - China - April 22, 2015 - contact company for price
Changshu City Standard Parts Factory is a key enterprise in the fastener industry of China Machinery Industry Federation, and an import and export company with processing right of imported materials approved by the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Econo...
Gi Fasteners Bolts NutsNuts / Bolts / Screws / Washers / Rivets - Habil Holdings Pvt. Ltd. - India - April 6, 2015 - contact company for price
We are involved supplying a wide spectrum of Precision Components, which can be availed at industry leading prices. Fabricated using top- notch quality raw material and cutting- edge technology, these products are in sync with prevailing market trend...
Cnc Precision Machinery Parts Stainless SteelNuts / Bolts / Screws / Washers / Rivets - Shenzhen Yu Feng Machine Co.,Ltd - China - March 2, 2015 - contact company for price
1. Material cast iron, gray iron, ductile iron, steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminum, zinc etc, , 2. Process sand casting, precision casting, investment casting, lost wax casting, die casting, forging, stamping, machining, etc. 3. Machine ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"