Cupro Nickel Tubes 95 5 90 10 Marine Application - Chinaprice: contact company for price
that posseses varied properties and thus are used in different
Some popular copper nickel alloys are-
•Copper with 30% nickel
•Copper with 10% nickel
All the copper nickel alloys for copper nickel alloy tubes have only one phase since the copper nickel binary system shows complete solid solubility.
•Generally properties vary in accordance to the composition, some properties are mentioned below The major variety are- Copper 90/10 and Copper 70/30
•The 70/30 variety is more stronger and exhibits superior resistance to impingement corrosion
•It exhibits outstanding resistance to corrosion in particular to sea water
•It offers good resistance to biofouling as 90/10 alloy being slightly superior compared to the 70/30 alloy
Alloys rich in copper exhibit the following features
•Good corrosion resistance
•Can be hardened only by cold working
•Low temperature co-efficient of electrical resistance
•The nickel content helps the alloys to retain strength even at elevated temperatures as compared to copper alloys without nickel.
Such Cupro Nickel tubes & pipes for Marine application are very vital for all industrial fields. The company's vast experience in the related field enables them to supply such tubes in accordance to the international standards with specific customer requirements.
The 90/10 nickel alloy tubes are used as sea water condensor systems and desalination plants owing to good resistance against sea water corrosion and also for pipe work in chemical plants.
Due to the fact that 90/10 alloy requires no surface protection thus providing extra safety, they are extensively used in the automotive applications for brake and hydraulic suspension systems and also as cooling systems in commercial vehicles and cars.
90/10 Copper Alloys are also extensively used in marine applications owing to it's characteristic of good resistance to biofouling and sea water corrosion resistance and are used in applications such as cladding for ships' hulls, legs of oil rig platforms and sea water intake screens.
There are some other application areas of 90/10 copper alloy tubes like,
These tubes are used in
•Sea water corrosion-resistant assemblies
The Copper nickel alloy of the ratio 90/10 has high erosion and corrosion resistance and high weld ability, is easy to install hence is used for condensors, ship building and refineries.
- Phone: 8603183835858
- Address: No.1 FUDONGFIVE ROAD ,307 STATE ROAD NORTH,INDUSTR, hengshui, China
Published date: July 28, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
The Top Cap Manufacturer In ChinaPipes / Tubing - Copper - Hebei enti Pipe Fitting Co.Ltd - China - June 7, 2013 - contact company for price
Hebei Enti Pipeline Co.Ltd: professional manufacture of steel pipe fittings|elbow|tee|reducer|pipe cap|steel pipes. Origin: Cangzhou, Hebei, China Shape:Hemispherical cap, Oval tube, disc cap, Spherical cap. Raduis:1/2”-24”(seamless), 26”-48”(seamed)...
Copper Fitting For Air ConditionerPipes / Tubing - Copper - Lengtek Industrial Co.,Ltd - China - February 26, 2013 - contact company for price
Description Copper fitting for HVAC spare parts Material: red copper Standard: ASME B16.22 90 degree Short Radius Elbow - C x C Size: 1/4'', 3/8'', 1/2'', 5/8'', 3/4'', 7/8'', 1'', 1-1/8'', 1-3/8'', 1-5/8'', 2-1/8'', 2-5/8'', 3-1/8'', 3-5/8'', 4-1/8'...
Copper Cross Over Coupling For Air ConditionerPipes / Tubing - Copper - Lengtek Industrial Co.,Ltd - China - February 26, 2013 - contact company for price
Lengtek Industrial Co., Ltd Lengtek.kevin # gmail.com - Crossover Coupling C x C 1. Size: 5/8', 3/4', 7/8'. 2. standard: ASME B16.22. 3. The special requirement about products can be made upon customers order. Crossover Coupling FTG x C 2. Standard: ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"