Anti Corrosive Pipe Fittings - Chinaprice: contact company for price
It can also use in factory, seawater cooling recycle pipe, sewage water
main pipe and downcomer pipe.
Series: Compound corrosion resistant pipes and pipe fittings made from plastics or graphite tubes reinforced with an outer steel shell are designed to transfer highly corrosive fluids or other special-used media.
Main features: They are immune to corrosive, high temperature, abrasive and pressure. Pp, pvc, pe, ptfe and graphite, etc. Are used as linings.
- Posted By: cangzhou hirelong piping equipment co.,ltd
- Phone: 8603176090707
- Address: NO.017industrial zone yanshan, cangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.cnpipefittings.com
Published date: October 24, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Hemispherical Pipe CapPipes / Tubing - Fittings - Hebei Enti Pipeline Co.Ltd - China - October 21, 2013 - contact company for price
OD: 1/2'-24' 26'-48' DN15-DN1200 DN15-DN600 WT: SCH20 SCH30 SCH40 STD Materials: 26Mn，Q235 Standard: GB/T13401-2005 Trade term:FOB/ CFR/ CIF Packaging: wooden cases or pallets, or as per clients' requirements Surface Treatment: Blasting, paint...
Establish Good Relationship With YouPipes / Tubing - Fittings - Hebei Enti Pipeline Co.Ltd - China - October 19, 2013 - contact company for price
We are the professional manufacturers of pipe fittings, flanges (forged fittings, elbow, tee, reducer etc.). The company has 12 advanced production lines of pipe fittings and flanges.We have 450 sets of professional production equipment including 250...
Hydraulic Castings Automobile Spare PartsPipes / Tubing - Fittings - Ningbo Yinzhou Hengxi Changli Machinery Parts Fact - China - September 5, 2013 - contact company for price
This parts are various union joints, and also call it as connectors.and the materials usually is copper or stainless steel. We sale standard parts, but not only, usually, we will receive a drawing from the customer first, if everthing goes well, we w...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"