High Quality Stauff Type Pipe Clamps - Chinaprice: 0.70 Dollar US$
Below are the detailed information of Younglee stauff pipe clamps:
1.Main Types & Serious as below:
Standard stauff pipe clamps according to DIN 3015-1
Double pipe clamps / twin pipe clamps according to DIN-3015-3
Heavy duty pipe clamps according to DIN-3015-2
- Posted By: Younglee Metal Products Co., Ltd
- Phone: +8618612706695
- Address: Chengnan Industry Park, Economic Developing District, Peaceful County, Huzhou city, Zhejiang, China., Huzhou, CN, China
- Website: http://www.sino-alloy.com
Published date: August 27, 2016 -
- Business Description: Younglee Metal Products Manufacture and supply high quality hydraulic pipe clamps, steel pipe clamps, multi pipe clamps, stainless steel hydraulic tubing, hydraulic ball valves, DIN 2391 precision tubes.
Plastic Ppr Double Union Ball ValvePipes / Tubing - Fittings - Heze Chaoran New Plastics Co., Ltd - China - August 23, 2016 - 5.00 Dollar US$
plastic ppr double union ball valve Product Description Product Feature: 1.Material PP-R 2.Product Size 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63MM 3.Working Pressure 1.6 Mpa (PN16) 4. End connector Socket 5.Working Temp. -40-95 °C 6.Standard ANSI, DIN, JIS, BS 7.Color...
Hydraulic Pipe ClampsPipes / Tubing - Fittings - Younglee Metal Products Co., Ltd - China - August 5, 2016 - 0.70 Dollar US$
Hydraulic pipe clamps to DIN 3015 standards: Younglee manufacturers hydraulic pipe clamps as per DIN 3015 standards which reduce vibrations due to its unique construction, and hydraulic pipe clamp is the most economic and safety solution for easy and...
Malleable Iron Fittings ManufacturerPipes / Tubing - Fittings - Estan pipe fittings co., ltd. - China - June 21, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
MALLEABLE IRON FITTINGS Common Types: BLACK and GALVANISE NPT, BSPT and ANSI #150 AND #300 Elbow 90 , Elbow 45 , Straight Elbow , Reducing Elbow , Tee, Reducing Tee , Cap , Union , Hex Nipple Plug , Coupling Reducing Coupling Bushing Common Materials...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"