Hydraulic Pipe Clamps - Chinaprice: 0.70 Dollar US$
Younglee manufacturers hydraulic pipe clamps as per DIN 3015 standards which reduce vibrations due to its unique construction, and hydraulic pipe clamp is the most economic and safety solution for easy and quick pipe, tube, hose, and wire /cable installation and fastening in various industrial fields.
Below are the detailed information of Younglee hydraulic pipe clamps:
1.Main Types & Serious as below:
standard pipe clamps to DIN 3015-1
double pipe clamps / twin pipe clamps according to DIN-3015-3
heavy duty pipe clamps to DIN-3015-2
Single-hole Small tube clamps
Single pipe clamps
Small Double-holes Pipe Clamp
Steel multi pipe clamps & anti vibration pipe clamps
Flat steel Pipe Clamps
U bolt Pipe Clamps
Younglee Hydraulic pipe clamps are fit for tube O. D. 6mm ~ 508 mm;
Mounting metal hardware of pipe clamps: Galvanized Carbon steel / stainless steel(304/316)
Clamp Body: Polypropylene(PP) / Polyamide(PA) / Aluminum(AL)
PP: -30 centi degree up to +90 centi degree in dark green color
PA: -40 centi degree up to +120 centi degree in dark color
Aluminum for application under high temperature up to 300 centi-degree
Hydraulic pipe clamps supplied by Younglee Metal Products Co., Ltd have advantages as below:
- Excellent corrosion, UV, weathering and chemical resistance - even under extreme conditions.
- Strong strength, accurate dimensions, good hardness.
- Hydraulic pipe clamps are with good impact and vibration dampening and providing strength in the direction of the tube axis.
- Hydraulic pipe clamps are with low maintenance cost.
This product is suitable for oil, liquid and gas pipe / tube installation and fastening in the hydraulic system in different areas such as Marine Hydraulics, Industrial Hydraulics, metallurgy, construction machinery, petroleum industry, chemical industry, ship building, power station and so on.
7.We also produce various other types & Serious as below:
Aluminum pipe clamps
U-clamps for Marine Works/Shipping
Plastic Pipe clamps for Marine Works/Shipping
Multi-Pipe Clamps for Marine Works/Shipping
Rubber Pipe Clamps for Marine Works/Shipping
Copper Pipe Clamps for Marine Works/Shipping
Conbined aluminum alloy pipe clamps
Steel Shockproof Clamps
TC/TD Type pipe hanger
Ta Type pipe hanger
Tb Type pipe hanger
Anti-vibration grooved Steel pipe Clamps
Square steel multi-pipe Clamps
Triple Pipe Clamps
Quad Pipe Clamps
One Side Pipe Clamps
- Posted By: Younglee Metal Products Co., Ltd
- Phone: +8618612706695
- Address: Chengnan Industry Park, Economic Developing District, Peaceful County, Huzhou city, Zhejiang, China., Huzhou, CN, China
- Website: http://www.sino-alloy.com
Published date: August 5, 2016 -
- Business Description: Younglee Metal Products Manufacture and supply high quality hydraulic pipe clamps, steel pipe clamps, multi pipe clamps, stainless steel hydraulic tubing, hydraulic ball valves, DIN 2391 precision tubes.
Astm A815 Sdup Uns32750 Gr2507 Seamless Concentric Reducer Sch160sPipes / Tubing - Fittings - yaang - China - February 14, 2017 - 999.00 Dollar US$
Material: Super Duplex Steel 2507Technics: Cold FormedType: Concentric ReducerPlace of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)Brand Name: YaangConnection: WeldingShape: EqualHead Code: Round Packaging & Delivery Packaging Detail: Plywood case or fumig...
Sdup Astm A790 Uns32750 Gr2507 90 Degree 3d BendPipes / Tubing - Fittings - yaang - China - February 14, 2017 - 999.00 Dollar US$
Material: 2507 (UNS S32750) Technics: Forged Type: 90 degree 3d bend Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland) Model Number: pipe bend Brand Name: Yaang Connection: Welding, Weld Shape: Equal Head Code: Round Size: 8 Inch (DN 200) Standard Or Nonst...
B16 5 A182 F304 304l Wnrf FlangePipes / Tubing - Fittings - yaang - China - February 14, 2017 - 999.00 Dollar US$
Size: 4" (DN100)Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)Brand Name: YaangStandard or Nonstandard: StandardMaterial: Stainless Steel 304, etcTechnics: ForgingType: F304/304L WNRF FlangeShape: RoundStandard: ASME, ANSI, etc Packaging & Delivery ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce