Aluminum Camlock Coupling Economical And Durable - Chinaprice: contact company for price
economical and durable option for quick connect/ disconnect coupling for
PVC suction hoses, industrial hoses and PVC layflat hoses used in
agricultural irrigation, water transfer of construction and industries,
and chemical & petroleum delivery. Its working temperature ranges from -
150°F to +250°F ( - 101°C to 121°C) and working pressure doesn' t
surpass 250psi at ambient temperature.
Aluminum camlock fittings come in a variety of sizes ranging from 1/ 2' to 8' according to MIL- C- 27487/ ISO A- A- 59326. 1/ 2' through 4' and 6' parts are interchangeable, while 5' and 8' through 12' are not interchangeable for no standards are established for these specifications. Our aluminum quick connect/ disconnect couplings are manufactured by gravity casting.
Layflat discharge hose with aluminum camlock coupling
Camlock Coupling on discharge hose
Save time compared with flanged or threaded fittings;
No tools needed;
Safety sealing for fluids, powders and pellets
Lightweight and durable.
Aluminum Coupling Material:
Coupling body: aluminum;
Pull rings: brass
Gaskets: standard gasket for metallic couplings is Buna N, and EPDM, Viton, PTFE and silicone are available.
- Posted By: Hebei Chengrui Rubber Hose Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 863182223999
- Address: North Industrial Base, Taocheng District, Hengshui, HengShui, China
- Website: http://www.camlockcoupling.org
Published date: July 1, 2014 -
- Business Description: Hebei Chengrui Rubber Hose Co., Ltd. is a combination of factory and trading company. Since its foundation in 2002, it has been a leading company of manufacturing quick hose camlock couplings. During the past years, Chengrui is constantly developing new products to meet and exceed requirements for cam & groove fittings.
A worker is installing a suction hose with camlock couplings
Camlock couplings provide a quick way of hose connecting/disconnecting. They are often found in various pumps, tanks, IBCs and equipment where hose changing is frequent. Quick hose coupling reduces downtime and get you rid of complex threads and flanges. However, camlock couplings are not suitable for all applications. They are commonly used in low pressure suction or discharge hoses. When comes to compressed air or gases, camlock fittings are forbidden.
Camlock couplings come into various types stainless steel, aluminum, polypropylene, glass fiber reinforced nylon and brass. Different material is designed for different application and feature. Generally speaking, stainless steel 316 cam locks are the best but a little expensive. It is often used in food & sanitary applications or the places where need strong corrosive resistance. Always make sure the material is compatible with the media to be transported. If the coupling reacts with the product, the coupling will be replaced in short time.
Silicone Tubing For Various Indusrial UsesPipes / Tubing - Hoses - Sunrise(HK) Imp. & Exp. Co., Limited - China - June 25, 2014 - contact company for price
The Silicone Tubing is manufactured by virgin silicone rubber, via advanced technology processing. It has good flexibillity, high temperature resistance, and good stability. Continuous operating temperature: - 50℃ - 200℃ Sunirse Limited a...
High Temperature Stainless Steel Flexible Braided HosePipes / Tubing - Hoses - Qinhuangdao FECT Industry Co., Ltd. - China - June 4, 2014 - contact company for price
Products Name: High temperature stainless steel flexible braided hose Features To absorb effectively vibration, noise, thermal expansion from pipeline system; To resolve minor deviation because of piping connecting and eliminate the pipeline residual...
Pvc Suction Hose HelixPipes / Tubing - Hoses - Hebei Chengrui Suction Hose Co., Ltd. - China - May 4, 2014 - contact company for price
PVC suction hose consists of a smooth bore tube and external rigid PVC helix that allows for easy dragging and protecting the inside PVC tube. Smooth internal hose at utmost reduce resistance of liquids flowing. Rigid PVC helix comes with many colors...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"