Brass Camlock Couplings Non Sparking And Durable - Chinaprice: contact company for price
corrosive resistance against water, hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline
and petroleum products. Thanks to its non- sparking feature, brass
camlocks can be used in some special places such as in marine fueling
applications. Brass cam lock fittings come into size from 1/ 2' to 8' .
The fittings are interchangeable except 1/ 2' and 8' , which have no
international specifications. Generally speaking, the usual working
temperature for brass couplings is rated from - 150°F to +450°F. Always
make sure the gasket material is compatible with the media.
Both brass and stainless steel camlock fittings have good corrosive resistance, high tensile strength and durability. However, brass coupling is less expensive than stainless steel, and softer and easier to thread.
Application: Brass camlocks are normally used in low pressure suction or discharge hoses of pump, tank, IBC and other places where quick connect/ disconnect is necessary like paints & inks industry. Before installation, always make sure the material is compatible with the media.
Note: All types of brass camlocks are NOT for use with compressed air or gases.
Brass camlock couplings including type a, b, c, d, e, f, dp & dc
Brass Camlock Couplings
Good corrosive resistance;
No tools needed;
Durable & strong;
Cheaper than stainless steel.
- Posted By: Hebei Chengrui Rubber Hose Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 863182223999
- Address: North Industrial Base, Taocheng District, Hengshui, HengShui, China
- Website: http://www.camlockcoupling.org
Published date: July 1, 2014 -
- Business Description: Hebei Chengrui Rubber Hose Co., Ltd. is a combination of factory and trading company. Since its foundation in 2002, it has been a leading company of manufacturing quick hose camlock couplings. During the past years, Chengrui is constantly developing new products to meet and exceed requirements for cam & groove fittings.
A worker is installing a suction hose with camlock couplings
Camlock couplings provide a quick way of hose connecting/disconnecting. They are often found in various pumps, tanks, IBCs and equipment where hose changing is frequent. Quick hose coupling reduces downtime and get you rid of complex threads and flanges. However, camlock couplings are not suitable for all applications. They are commonly used in low pressure suction or discharge hoses. When comes to compressed air or gases, camlock fittings are forbidden.
Camlock couplings come into various types stainless steel, aluminum, polypropylene, glass fiber reinforced nylon and brass. Different material is designed for different application and feature. Generally speaking, stainless steel 316 cam locks are the best but a little expensive. It is often used in food & sanitary applications or the places where need strong corrosive resistance. Always make sure the material is compatible with the media to be transported. If the coupling reacts with the product, the coupling will be replaced in short time.
Aluminum Camlock Coupling Economical And DurablePipes / Tubing - Hoses - Hebei Chengrui Rubber Hose Co., Ltd. - China - July 1, 2014 - contact company for price
Aluminum camlock couplings or aluminum cam & groove couplings are an economical and durable option for quick connect/ disconnect coupling for PVC suction hoses, industrial hoses and PVC layflat hoses used in agricultural irrigation, water transfer of...
Type E Aluminum Cam And Groove AdapterPipes / Tubing - Hoses - Hebei Chengrui Rubber Hose Co., Ltd. - China - July 1, 2014 - contact company for price
Camlock couplings comprises of two parts – adapter and coupler. Insert the adapter into coupler of the same size and put down the cam arms, then sealing is finished. Type E aluminum camlock adapters are often used with Type C, B, D & DC ( Dust Cap) o...
Stainless Steel Camlock CouplingPipes / Tubing - Hoses - Hebei Chengrui Rubber Hose Co., Ltd. - China - July 1, 2014 - contact company for price
Stainless steel camlock coupling has a wide application in food or sanitary environments & highly corrosive applications. It effectively prevents contamination of product to be transported. Our stainless steel camlocks are manufactured by SS 316 whic...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"