Polypropylene Camlocks Most Chemicals And Acid Solvents - Chinaprice: contact company for price
suction or discharge hoses of firefighting pumps, IBC ( intermediate
Bulk Container) containers and other applications where need quick
connect or disconnect operations. Black polypropylene camlocks have
excellent chemical resistance to most aggressive chemicals and
corrosive solvents although it is not as durable as stainless, nylon or
Cam arms and pins for polypropylene camlocks are stainless steel. As the polypropylene cam & groove coupling is not as strong as metal camlocks, workers should be careful when crimp or attach the coupling for it can break or crush easily. Quick camlock fittings are simple to install. Insert the adapter to the coupler of the same size and close the handles at the same time in an even manner.
All polypropylene cam & groove fittings are NOT for use with compressed air or gases. Polypropylene dust caps and plugs should not be used in pressure applications.
Polypropylene camlock couplers and adapters
Polypropylene camlock couplings
Excellent chemical resistance;
Economical option for quick hose coupling;
No tools needed;
Connect or disconnect in an easy way.
- Posted By: Hebei Chengrui Rubber Hose Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 863182223999
- Address: North Industrial Base, Taocheng District, Hengshui, HengShui, China
- Website: http://www.camlockcoupling.org
Published date: July 1, 2014 -
- Business Description: Hebei Chengrui Rubber Hose Co., Ltd. is a combination of factory and trading company. Since its foundation in 2002, it has been a leading company of manufacturing quick hose camlock couplings. During the past years, Chengrui is constantly developing new products to meet and exceed requirements for cam & groove fittings.
A worker is installing a suction hose with camlock couplings
Camlock couplings provide a quick way of hose connecting/disconnecting. They are often found in various pumps, tanks, IBCs and equipment where hose changing is frequent. Quick hose coupling reduces downtime and get you rid of complex threads and flanges. However, camlock couplings are not suitable for all applications. They are commonly used in low pressure suction or discharge hoses. When comes to compressed air or gases, camlock fittings are forbidden.
Camlock couplings come into various types stainless steel, aluminum, polypropylene, glass fiber reinforced nylon and brass. Different material is designed for different application and feature. Generally speaking, stainless steel 316 cam locks are the best but a little expensive. It is often used in food & sanitary applications or the places where need strong corrosive resistance. Always make sure the material is compatible with the media to be transported. If the coupling reacts with the product, the coupling will be replaced in short time.
Aluminum Camlock Coupling Economical And DurablePipes / Tubing - Hoses - Hebei Chengrui Rubber Hose Co., Ltd. - China - July 1, 2014 - contact company for price
Aluminum camlock couplings or aluminum cam & groove couplings are an economical and durable option for quick connect/ disconnect coupling for PVC suction hoses, industrial hoses and PVC layflat hoses used in agricultural irrigation, water transfer of...
Type E Aluminum Cam And Groove AdapterPipes / Tubing - Hoses - Hebei Chengrui Rubber Hose Co., Ltd. - China - July 1, 2014 - contact company for price
Camlock couplings comprises of two parts – adapter and coupler. Insert the adapter into coupler of the same size and put down the cam arms, then sealing is finished. Type E aluminum camlock adapters are often used with Type C, B, D & DC ( Dust Cap) o...
Stainless Steel Camlock CouplingPipes / Tubing - Hoses - Hebei Chengrui Rubber Hose Co., Ltd. - China - July 1, 2014 - contact company for price
Stainless steel camlock coupling has a wide application in food or sanitary environments & highly corrosive applications. It effectively prevents contamination of product to be transported. Our stainless steel camlocks are manufactured by SS 316 whic...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"