Tool Joint Drill Pipe Collar Hwdp - Japanprice: contact company for price
manufacturing technology as well as management system to produce premium
quality drilling tools applicable for all kinds of harsh working
Premium raw matrerials, Advanced production process and technology, High-quality drilling tools and OCTG to support you successful drilling with competitive price.
PetroMaterials has full production process to perform pipe end upsetting, heat treatment, friction welding and threading on processing drill pipe at our plant in Japan.
We can manufacture drill pipe in sizes ranging from 2-3/8” to 6-5/8”.
Range 3 pipe is available.
Besides all standard API grades (E-75, X-95, G-105, S-135), we also can supply special Sour Service grades, such as SS-95 and SS-105, which are manufactured according to Industry Recommended Practices (IRP) to meet the most stringent service requirements of clients.
In addition to standard API tool joint connections, PetroMaterials provides its own advanced DSHT and PMDS high performance tool joint upon request.
PetroMaterials Sourcing customized green tube from Sumitomo Metal Industries, Ltd.
PetroMaterials can produce both Integral HWDP and welded HWDP.
Steel Grade for Integral HWDP : AISI 4145HM
Steel Grade for Welded HWDP : AISI 1340 pipe body, AISI 4140HM tool joint
Product range : 2 3/8'OD to 6-5/8'OD
Length : Range 1, 2 and 3,
Connections : All API or high performance tool joints (DSHTTM, PMDSTM) , PAC and American Open Hole (AOH)
PetroMaterials provides a full range of slick and spiral drill collars in AISI 4145H-modified steel, sour service steel (and ), non-magnetic alloys.
Drill collars from PetroMaterials are available with the following features: Normal Size from 2-7/8” to 11”; All steel bars must be full length heat treatment.
Mechanical properties guaranteed to 1.5” below surface at ambient temperature; Enhanced fatigue resistance (threads cold-rolled, pin-relief groove and box bore back); Phos-coated to prevent galling; and Hardbanding is available upon request.
The upper radius of the elevator recess is cold-rolled to increase product life. Slip and elevator recesses can be used together or separately. Special drill pipe elevator designs can be supplied for automated handling operations to decrease non-productive time.
Tool Joint Drill Pipe Collar Hwdp
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: PetroMaterial Corporation
- Phone: 008615811211225
- Address: 1-3-2 Iidabashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Website: http://www.petromaterials.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: The only Japanese manufacturer carrying a comprehensive line of drill pipe, drill collar, heavy weight drill pipe, kelly, subs, tool joint. Operates two factories in Japan and China. Raw materials are supplied by Sumitomo, TPCO and the Timken.
Any interest, please email me at:
Uhmw Pe Composite Pipe For Tailings TransmissionPipes / Tubing - Steel - Luoyang Jinhui Machinery & Electric Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
UHMWPE complex pipe is made of UHMWPE pipe and carbon steel pipe according to the scientific process. Its outer layer is the steel pipe with flange as the enhanced protective layer, and its inner layer is UHMWPE pipe as the matrix pipe. The inner UHM...
Titanium Steel TubePipes / Tubing - Steel - hongbao - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
It is our pleasure to introduce ourselves as one of the main Ti/steel tubes manufacturers. We have passed DNV, PED, LIOYD’S, ISO approvals, exporting worldwide. We hereby attach our catalog for your reference.If any enquiry we could quote for you, s/...
Seamless Pipe Certificate Apply ColdPipes / Tubing - Steel - Jiangsu Jieda Specific New Material CO.,LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Cold drawn and hot-rolled seamless pipes apply different countries' authentication. With the standard:ASTM, JIS, DIN, GB, BS, EN etc. Certificate: ABS, GL, BV, NK, KR, CCS, DNV, LR. Specification: OD10MM- 1000MM, THK1MM-50MM. Seamless Pipe For any qu...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"