Adhesive Backed Aluminum Coated Fiberglass Fabric - Chinaprice: contact company for price
for reflecting unwanted heat from areas and surfaces needing protection.
Adhesive Backed Aluminum Coated Fiberglass Fabric is a heat reflective flexible sheet, constructed from a thin layer of aluminum foil which is heat stable laminated to a texturized glass fiber base fabric on one side, with a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive on the other side to facilitate installation.
The durable construction of Adhesive Backed Aluminum Coated Fiberglass Fabric is suitable for demanding applications up to 400°F ( 204°C) continuous operating temperature. The glass fiber base fabric will stay intact up to 1000°F ( 538°C) . Adhesive Backed Aluminum Coated Fiberglass Fabric is available in several sizes, with or without adhesive backing.
- Posted By: Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8605634117158
- Address: Jiajia Area, Ningguo, China
- Website: http://www.bstbraidedsleeve.com
Published date: September 26, 2014 -
- Business Description: BST Thermal Protection Products Co.,Ltd a company in the leading
position of high temperature protection material production. We
integrate the R&D, manufacture and sales of heat protection products in
China. Our products feature high temperature resistance. These high
quality products are backed up by 20 years of high temperature
protection material research. At present, we are always moving forward.
Our corporate philosophy is Committed to Developing New Products and Promoting Higher Quality Standards. Ambitious goals and a sound organizational structure make us create high performance products to satisfy markets.
Our achievements in scientific research satisfy the special needs of different customers and can provide multi faceted solutions.
We are indeed an expert in high temperature protection field.
We adhere to Develop by Credit, Win Market by Quality, relying on our good management, technical strength and equipment designed by engineers. We develop different materials products, which is widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, power, engineering machinery, metallurgy, shipbuilding, aviation, mining, vehicles and other industries. We make fire sleeve, heat reflect sleeve, aluminum corrugated tube, basalt braided sleeve, braided fiberglass sleeve, nomex braided sleeve, kevlar braided sleeve, heat wrap, removable insulation blanket, high temperature resistant fabric, heat resistant tape and so on. Especially our exclusive products fire sleeves, are widely used in aviation. At present our products are mainly exported to France, Brazil, Australia, the United States, Japan, Germany and other countries and also widely used in many domestic areas.
As an expert specialized in high temperature protection products, we are committed to solving any problem of high temperature protection for users.
Bstflex Woven Silica FabricPipes / Tubing - Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co.,Ltd - China - September 26, 2014 - contact company for price
Woven Silica Fabric is constructed from a 96% pure SiO2 silica fiber, a health- conscious alternative to asbestos and ceramic textiles. Woven Silica Fabric is widely used for applications that require high heat resistance, as well as abrasion and/ or...
Aluminized Kevlar ReflectsleevePipes / Tubing - Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co.,Ltd - China - September 26, 2014 - contact company for price
Aluminized Kevlar Reflectsleeve is fabricated from Aluminized Kevlar Fiber Fabric. Aluminized Kevlar Reflectsleeve has two layers of aluminum coating and a protective film, all laminated to a specially designed heavy grade aramid fiber cloth by means...
Aluminized Woven Silica Textile BlanketPipes / Tubing - Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co.,Ltd - China - September 26, 2014 - contact company for price
Aluminized Woven Silica Textile Blanket same high performance as our Woven Silica Fabric. Suitable for use at 1800°F ( 982°C) and able to withstand short term exposure up to 3000°F ( 1650°C) . Ideal for reflecting intense radiant heat, the aluminized...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"