Bstflex Lava Heat Wrap - Chinaprice: contact company for price
exhaust wraps ( which should be advertised at a 1200°F operating
temperature) , our Silica exhaust wrap is made from silica yarn making
this header wrap soft, strong, and flexible while operating at its
designed operating temperature of 2000°F continuous, can withstand
intermittent temperatures of 3000°F. .
Lava Heat Wrap is made from texturized amorphous silica filament yarn woven into a strong and flexible form. Because the yarn is texturized into a bulky form it provides excellent insulating values. Silica Exhaust Wrap is not made from leached fiberglass, resulting in a much more wear resistant finished product.
Silica Exhaust Insulating Heat Wrap will sustain the extreme temperatures that your glowing pipes from the turbo, down pipe, header, manifold, or racing applications require.
- Posted By: Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8605634117158
- Address: Jiajia Area, Ningguo, China
- Website: http://www.bstbraidedsleeve.com
Published date: November 22, 2014 -
- Business Description: BST Thermal Protection Products Co.,Ltd a company in the leading
position of high temperature protection material production. We
integrate the R&D, manufacture and sales of heat protection products in
China. Our products feature high temperature resistance. These high
quality products are backed up by 20 years of high temperature
protection material research. At present, we are always moving forward.
Our corporate philosophy is Committed to Developing New Products and Promoting Higher Quality Standards. Ambitious goals and a sound organizational structure make us create high performance products to satisfy markets.
Our achievements in scientific research satisfy the special needs of different customers and can provide multi faceted solutions.
We are indeed an expert in high temperature protection field.
We adhere to Develop by Credit, Win Market by Quality, relying on our good management, technical strength and equipment designed by engineers. We develop different materials products, which is widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, power, engineering machinery, metallurgy, shipbuilding, aviation, mining, vehicles and other industries. We make fire sleeve, heat reflect sleeve, aluminum corrugated tube, basalt braided sleeve, braided fiberglass sleeve, nomex braided sleeve, kevlar braided sleeve, heat wrap, removable insulation blanket, high temperature resistant fabric, heat resistant tape and so on. Especially our exclusive products fire sleeves, are widely used in aviation. At present our products are mainly exported to France, Brazil, Australia, the United States, Japan, Germany and other countries and also widely used in many domestic areas.
As an expert specialized in high temperature protection products, we are committed to solving any problem of high temperature protection for users.
Exhaust Heat Shields WrapsPipes / Tubing - Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co.,Ltd - China - November 22, 2014 - contact company for price
BSTFLEX provide special V Titanium Exhaust Heat Shields Wraps, same material as other titanium exhaust wrap. Titanium Exhaust Wrap is extremely durable and capable of handling more heat than any other exhaust wrap found in the market today. Typical g...
Bstflex Exhaust Heat WrapPipes / Tubing - Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co.,Ltd - China - November 22, 2014 - contact company for price
Bstflex Exhaust Heat Wrap is made by fiberglass materials, it will not lose color ever. Wrapping headers and down pipes is an important first step in reducing unwanted and power- robbing under hood heat. Less under hood heat results in a cooler air c...
Exhaust Header Heat WrapPipes / Tubing - Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co.,Ltd - China - November 22, 2014 - contact company for price
Colored Fiberglass Exhaust Header Heat Wrap features a color coating which not only gives your vehicle that custom look, but it also increases the life of the colored exhaust wrap by as much as 3 times! Wrapping the exhaust system with our colored ex...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"