Kevlar Braided Sleeve - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Kevlar® does NOT melt or support combustion. Short term exposures (
several minutes) as high as 300° C/ 572° F can be tolerated. Kevlar®
sleeving offers strength and durability, yet is relatively light in
weight. It is mostly used in the fiber optic and electromechanical cable
industries where high temperatures and durability are required of the
Up to 20 Times Stronger Than Steel
Good chemical resistance
Easy to install
Cuts easily with Kevlar scissors
Excellent abrasion resistance
Operating Temp. - 340° F to 320° F
Will not melt or support combustion
Ideal in extreme environments
Retains properties in very extreme high and low temperatures
Easy to install, Stays Soft, Flexible and Pliable
1- 2 expansion ratio
- Posted By: Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8605634117158
- Address: Jiajia Area, Ningguo, China
- Website: http://www.bstbraidedsleeve.com
Published date: October 5, 2014 -
- Business Description: BST Thermal Protection Products Co.,Ltd a company in the leading
position of high temperature protection material production. We
integrate the R&D, manufacture and sales of heat protection products in
China. Our products feature high temperature resistance. These high
quality products are backed up by 20 years of high temperature
protection material research. At present, we are always moving forward.
Our corporate philosophy is Committed to Developing New Products and Promoting Higher Quality Standards. Ambitious goals and a sound organizational structure make us create high performance products to satisfy markets.
Our achievements in scientific research satisfy the special needs of different customers and can provide multi faceted solutions.
We are indeed an expert in high temperature protection field.
We adhere to Develop by Credit, Win Market by Quality, relying on our good management, technical strength and equipment designed by engineers. We develop different materials products, which is widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, power, engineering machinery, metallurgy, shipbuilding, aviation, mining, vehicles and other industries. We make fire sleeve, heat reflect sleeve, aluminum corrugated tube, basalt braided sleeve, braided fiberglass sleeve, nomex braided sleeve, kevlar braided sleeve, heat wrap, removable insulation blanket, high temperature resistant fabric, heat resistant tape and so on. Especially our exclusive products fire sleeves, are widely used in aviation. At present our products are mainly exported to France, Brazil, Australia, the United States, Japan, Germany and other countries and also widely used in many domestic areas.
As an expert specialized in high temperature protection products, we are committed to solving any problem of high temperature protection for users.
Knitted Fiberglass SleevePipes / Tubing - Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co.,Ltd - China - October 5, 2014 - contact company for price
Knitted Fiberglass Sleeve is fabricated from high quality type E- glass fiber that will not burn and will withstand continuous exposure to temperatures of 1000°F / 520°C. This Knitted Fiberglass Sleeve provides protection for industrial wires, cables...
Knitted Kevlar SleevePipes / Tubing - Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co.,Ltd - China - October 4, 2014 - contact company for price
The Knitted Kevlar Sleeve are characterized by an excellent elasticity, making them an ideal solution for sheathing. Knitted Kevlar Sleeve is made in rectilinear knitting, giving the possibility to achieve large diameters Applications - Conveying cyl...
Fiberglass Subaru Wrx Turbo BlanketPipes / Tubing - Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co.,Ltd - China - October 1, 2014 - contact company for price
BSTFLEX Fiberglass Subaru WRX Turbo Blanket Materials: - Silicone Impregnated Fiberglass Outer Shell - Calcium Magnesium Silicate Wool Inner Core ( secured with Stainless Steel Wire Mesh) - Stainless Steel Capstan Rivets - Stainless Steel Wire Fasten...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"