Split Heat Protection Tube - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The outside 2 layer is aluminum and it provide a good reflective, inside layer is fiberglass. This Removable Split Heat Protection Tube can be used to control cables, gear cables, cooling tubes, air conditioning and ventilation pipes, fuel hoses, wire sets and heat sensitive parts for Protection. This aluminum fiberglass corrugated tube also can be used on the copper pipes which are used for shifter cables, speed indicator cables, hydraulic systems, electrical cables and LPG systems for Protection purposes.
This tube’s Bending Radius is about 1.5 times of ID.
This Removable Split Heat Protection Tube can resistant - 40°C- - +350°C.
- Posted By: Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8605634117158
- Address: Jiajia Area, Ningguo, China
- Website: http://www.bstbraidedsleeve.com
Published date: October 10, 2014 -
- Business Description: BST Thermal Protection Products Co.,Ltd a company in the leading
position of high temperature protection material production. We
integrate the R&D, manufacture and sales of heat protection products in
China. Our products feature high temperature resistance. These high
quality products are backed up by 20 years of high temperature
protection material research. At present, we are always moving forward.
Our corporate philosophy is Committed to Developing New Products and Promoting Higher Quality Standards. Ambitious goals and a sound organizational structure make us create high performance products to satisfy markets.
Our achievements in scientific research satisfy the special needs of different customers and can provide multi faceted solutions.
We are indeed an expert in high temperature protection field.
We adhere to Develop by Credit, Win Market by Quality, relying on our good management, technical strength and equipment designed by engineers. We develop different materials products, which is widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, power, engineering machinery, metallurgy, shipbuilding, aviation, mining, vehicles and other industries. We make fire sleeve, heat reflect sleeve, aluminum corrugated tube, basalt braided sleeve, braided fiberglass sleeve, nomex braided sleeve, kevlar braided sleeve, heat wrap, removable insulation blanket, high temperature resistant fabric, heat resistant tape and so on. Especially our exclusive products fire sleeves, are widely used in aviation. At present our products are mainly exported to France, Brazil, Australia, the United States, Japan, Germany and other countries and also widely used in many domestic areas.
As an expert specialized in high temperature protection products, we are committed to solving any problem of high temperature protection for users.
Heavy Duty Split Heat Protection TubePipes / Tubing - Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co.,Ltd - China - October 10, 2014 - contact company for price
This Heavy Duty Split Heat Protection Tube is made by fiberglass and aluminum. The outside layer is aluminum and it provide a good reflective, inside layer is fiberglass. This Heavy Duty Split Heat Protection Tube can be used to control cables, gear ...
Knitted Fiberglass SleevePipes / Tubing - Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co.,Ltd - China - October 5, 2014 - contact company for price
Knitted Fiberglass Sleeve is fabricated from high quality type E- glass fiber that will not burn and will withstand continuous exposure to temperatures of 1000°F / 520°C. This Knitted Fiberglass Sleeve provides protection for industrial wires, cables...
Kevlar Braided SleevePipes / Tubing - Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co.,Ltd - China - October 5, 2014 - contact company for price
Kevlar Braided Sleeve is aramid yarn braided to form a sleeve or tube. Kevlar® does NOT melt or support combustion. Short term exposures ( several minutes) as high as 300° C/ 572° F can be tolerated. Kevlar® sleeving offers strength and durability, y...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"