Titanium Turbo Blanket - Chinaprice: contact company for price
With an outer layer made from actual pulverized volcanic lava rock ( continuous- filament basalt) formed into fabric and woven into a tight mesh weave, these turbo blankets are internally insulated with high temperature calcium magnesium silicate wool, overlaid with a high temperature silica fabric for increased durability and for improved thermal resistance. We also provide LAVA fiber fabric inside, too. The titanium turbo blanket are designed to withstand the harshest of conditions.
BSTFLEX LAVA T3 Turbo Blanket Heat Tolerance:
Max Temperature Rating: 2300 Deg F/ 1260 Deg C
Continuous Use Limit: 1832 Deg F/ 1000 Deg CExterior Surface:
Direct Contact Limit: 1800 Deg F/ 982 Deg C
Radiant Heat Limit: 2500 Deg F/ 1371 Deg C
Fits T3 flange turbocharger housings.
- Posted By: Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8605634117158
- Address: Jiajia Area, Ningguo, China
- Website: http://www.bstbraidedsleeve.com
Published date: August 3, 2014 -
- Business Description: BST Thermal Protection Products Co.,Ltd a company in the leading
position of high temperature protection material production. We
integrate the R&D, manufacture and sales of heat protection products in
China. Our products feature high temperature resistance. These high
quality products are backed up by 20 years of high temperature
protection material research. At present, we are always moving forward.
Our corporate philosophy is Committed to Developing New Products and Promoting Higher Quality Standards. Ambitious goals and a sound organizational structure make us create high performance products to satisfy markets.
Our achievements in scientific research satisfy the special needs of different customers and can provide multi faceted solutions.
We are indeed an expert in high temperature protection field.
We adhere to Develop by Credit, Win Market by Quality, relying on our good management, technical strength and equipment designed by engineers. We develop different materials products, which is widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, power, engineering machinery, metallurgy, shipbuilding, aviation, mining, vehicles and other industries. We make fire sleeve, heat reflect sleeve, aluminum corrugated tube, basalt braided sleeve, braided fiberglass sleeve, nomex braided sleeve, kevlar braided sleeve, heat wrap, removable insulation blanket, high temperature resistant fabric, heat resistant tape and so on. Especially our exclusive products fire sleeves, are widely used in aviation. At present our products are mainly exported to France, Brazil, Australia, the United States, Japan, Germany and other countries and also widely used in many domestic areas.
As an expert specialized in high temperature protection products, we are committed to solving any problem of high temperature protection for users.
Slit Silica Tape With Adhesive BackingPipes / Tubing - Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co.,Ltd - China - August 2, 2014 - contact company for price
2000°F / 1093°C Continuous Exposure: Higher Intermittent Slit Silica Tape with Adhesive Backing A health conscious alternative to asbestos High temperature resistant Slit Silica Tape with Adhesive Backing is a slit silica tape constructed from 96% pu...
Bstflex T3 Turbo BlanketPipes / Tubing - Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co.,Ltd - China - August 2, 2014 - contact company for price
BSTFLEX Fiberglass T3 Turbo Blanket Materials: - Silicone Impregnated Fiberglass Outer Shell - Calcium Magnesium Silicate Wool Inner Core ( secured with Stainless Steel Wire Mesh) - Stainless Steel Capstan Rivets - Stainless Steel Wire Fasteners BSTF...
Polyester Aluminum Heat Protection SleevePipes / Tubing - Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co.,Ltd - China - July 31, 2014 - contact company for price
Polyester Aluminum Heat Protection Sleeve is a flexible sleeve made of high quality Polyester braided and coated with aluminum foil. Polyester Aluminum Heat Protection Sleeve offers a continuous working temperature of - 40 °C to +180 °C. Its smooth a...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"