Butyl O Rings Supply - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Butyl o rings is one of the most robust o rings. Butyl rubber is a harder and less porous material than other elastomers, such as natural rubber or silicone, but still has enough elasticity to form an airtight seal.
Item name: Butyl O rings
Size: Customized/Standard and nonstandard
Brand name: No
Color: Any specific color from customers
Package: Polybag & carton. For large QTY, use pallet
MOQ: 100 pieces
- Posted By: CHUYANG Rubber Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 051985158382
- Address: Xin'an, Hengshanqiao Town, Changzhou City, Jiangsu, Changzhou, China
- Website: http://www.rubbersiliconeseal.com
Published date: February 27, 2014 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Neoprene O Rings SupplyRubber - Manufacturing - CHUYANG Rubber Co.,Ltd. - China - February 27, 2014 - contact company for price
Product description Good aging characteristics in ozone and weather environments, along with abrasion and flex cracking resistance. Can be compounded for service temperatures of -40°C to + 130°C Detail information Item name: Neoprene O rings Size: Cu...
Fpm Fkm Rubber SealsRubber - Manufacturing - CHUYANG Rubber Co.,Ltd. - China - February 12, 2014 - contact company for price
Product Description We are professional FKM rubber seals manufacturer and supplier, Our FKM material have the same quality as the Viton, but more cheap.Our rubber seals is mainly FKM oil seals and FKM o ring.and other customized seals. It has excelle...
Rubber O Rings SupplyRubber - Manufacturing - CHUYANG Rubber Co.,Ltd. - China - February 12, 2014 - contact company for price
Product description There are two types of O-Rings: Static O Ring and Dynamic O Ring. Static Seal is the one which does not move, except for pulsation caused by cycle pressure. Dynamic seals are those seals that are subjected to movement. O-rings are...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"