Viton Fkm Fpm O Rings - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Excellent resistance to petroleum products and other chemical fluids. Very good high-temperature performance. Fluorocarbon elastomers make up the most widely used seals in the automotive industry.
With A Working Temperature Range From -40°C To 220°C.
Item name: Viton/FKM/FPM O rings
Size: Customized/Standard and nonstandard
Brand name: No
Temperature: FPM (-40-220C)
Color: Any specific color from customers
Package: Polybag & carton. For large QTY, use pallet
MOQ: 100 pieces
- Posted By: CHUYANG Rubber Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 051985158382
- Address: Xin'an, Hengshanqiao Town, Changzhou City, Jiangsu, Changzhou, China
- Website: http://www.rubbersiliconeseal.com
Published date: February 12, 2014 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Fpm Fkm Rubber SealsRubber - Manufacturing - CHUYANG Rubber Co.,Ltd. - China - February 12, 2014 - contact company for price
Product Description We are professional FKM rubber seals manufacturer and supplier, Our FKM material have the same quality as the Viton, but more cheap.Our rubber seals is mainly FKM oil seals and FKM o ring.and other customized seals. It has excelle...
Rubber O Rings SupplyRubber - Manufacturing - CHUYANG Rubber Co.,Ltd. - China - February 12, 2014 - contact company for price
Product description There are two types of O-Rings: Static O Ring and Dynamic O Ring. Static Seal is the one which does not move, except for pulsation caused by cycle pressure. Dynamic seals are those seals that are subjected to movement. O-rings are...
Nitrile Nbr Buna N O RingsRubber - Manufacturing - CHUYANG Rubber Co.,Ltd. - China - February 12, 2014 - contact company for price
Product description The most common elastomer Used For Industrial Grade O-Rings, Metric and Inch are available. Oil-resisting property better than other O rings, commpatible With Most Mineral Based Hydraulic Fluids With A Working Temperature Range Fr...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"