Rotary And Screw Feeder - Chinaprice: contact company for price
enters from the top and exits from the bottom . Rotary feeder is used in
gravity flow without pressure differential applications such as on the
bottom of feed- weight scale , surge hopper or silo, to control feeding
and discharging, and through variable frequency motor, widely used in
the powder and solid bulk material
- Posted By: Cheegers Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8602884208158
- Address: Chengdu Longtan Industrial Park, No.68 Chenghong S, Chengdu, China
- Website: http://www.cheegers.com
Published date: May 29, 2014 -
- Business Description: Cheegers, a rotary valve manufacturer,wholesale blow through rotary airlock feeder,stainless steel airlock,rotary feeder,plug diverter valve,drop through,roots blower,magnet separator,dust collector and so on,in China.
Rotary Airlock Valve Feeder Discharge Two Way ScrewValves - Cheegers Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd. - China - May 29, 2014 - contact company for price
Blow Through rotary airlock valve The Blow Through Rotary Airlock Valve is used in pneumatic conveying of positive pressure applications only. Instead of a typical outlet, blow thru rotary airlocks include two ports on the sides of the valve near the...
Drop Through Rotary Airlock ValveValves - Cheegers Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd. - China - May 29, 2014 - contact company for price
drop through rotary airlock valve Introduction The Drop Through Rotary Airlock valve is the standard unit and used in most applications. Suitable for granular materials to gravity flow of materials, such as plastic pellets, feed. Equipment at the bot...
Rotary Airlock ValveValves - Cheegers Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd. - China - May 29, 2014 - contact company for price
Specifications 1. High Precision lead to good airtightness. 2. Good sealing and outside bearing lead to long working life . 3. ISO9001: 2008 Standard rotary valve are used in wide range of applications. The material enters from the top and exits from...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"