Screw Convey Feeder Wholesale - Chinaprice: contact company for price
tightness requirements, suitable for rough materials. When design gap is
greater than the material seal request, can be used as a transverse
feeder, conveyor evenly, output is adjustable by frequency conversion .
Rotary Airlock Valve, Rotary Feeder, Discharge Rotary Valve, Two- way Valve, Screw Feeder, Supplier& Manufacturer
- Posted By: Cheegers Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8602884208158
- Address: Chengdu Longtan Industrial Park, No.68 Chenghong S, Chengdu, China
- Website: http://www.cheegers.com
Published date: August 2, 2014 -
- Business Description: Cheegers, a rotary valve manufacturer,wholesale blow through rotary airlock feeder,stainless steel airlock,rotary feeder,plug diverter valve,drop through,roots blower,magnet separator,dust collector and so on,in China.
Rotary Airlock Valve WholesaleValves - Cheegers Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd. - China - August 2, 2014 - contact company for price
Name : Rotary airlock valve Motor : SEW Bearing : SKF Stainless Steel Phone: 86 15280997974 The stainless steel rotary valve is used in wide industry , with SKF bearing and SEW motor which ensure long life working and it can be used under cyclone , w...
Drop Through Type Stainless Steel Rotary AirlockValves - Cheegers Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd. - China - August 2, 2014 - contact company for price
Drop- through type stainless steel rotary airlock , this drop- through rotary airlock is connected to roots blower , it can convey material in a distance . This drop- through rotary airlock has good air tight , which is our product’s advantage . With...
Two Way Valve WholesaleValves - Cheegers Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd. - China - August 2, 2014 - contact company for price
Two way valve is mainly used for changing the direction of powder materials or small granular materials in pipes by pneumatic conveying system. It can be sent the material to two different locations during incoming material condition. In the system l...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce