Sell Rotary Airlock Valve 82 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1, Thick, strong structure.
2, SKF bearing, running smooth.
3, long working life
The material enters from the top and exits from the bottom of rotary valve. In terms of different application requirement , it can be airlock or just rotary valve. It is generally under cyclone, silos , hopper .
Product : Cement, mining, chemical, coal, sand and other industries.
- Posted By: Cheegers Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8602884208158
- Address: Chengdu Longtan Industrial Park, No.68 Chenghong S, Chengdu, China
- Website: http://www.cheegers.com
Published date: August 2, 2014 -
- Business Description: Cheegers, a rotary valve manufacturer,wholesale blow through rotary airlock feeder,stainless steel airlock,rotary feeder,plug diverter valve,drop through,roots blower,magnet separator,dust collector and so on,in China.
Rotary Airlock Valve WholesaleValves - Cheegers Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd. - China - August 2, 2014 - contact company for price
Name : Rotary airlock valve Motor : SEW Bearing : SKF Stainless Steel Phone: 86 15280997974 The stainless steel rotary valve is used in wide industry , with SKF bearing and SEW motor which ensure long life working and it can be used under cyclone , w...
Drop Through Type Stainless Steel Rotary AirlockValves - Cheegers Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd. - China - August 2, 2014 - contact company for price
Drop- through type stainless steel rotary airlock , this drop- through rotary airlock is connected to roots blower , it can convey material in a distance . This drop- through rotary airlock has good air tight , which is our product’s advantage . With...
Two Way Valve WholesaleValves - Cheegers Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd. - China - August 2, 2014 - contact company for price
Two way valve is mainly used for changing the direction of powder materials or small granular materials in pipes by pneumatic conveying system. It can be sent the material to two different locations during incoming material condition. In the system l...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"