Black Annealed Wire Makes Tie Easier And Fixed - Chinaprice: contact company for price
A coil of black annealed wire
Annealing alerts the inside structure to improve workability by softening material, relieving internal stresses and refining the structure.
Black annealed wires are frequently processed into tie wires, straight cut wire, binding wire and similar items for its excellent flexibility and ductility. They are widely deployed in civil construction as tie wire and in agriculture used for baling hay.
Owing to its dark appearance, it is always considered as “invisible” wire. It is the reason why dark annealed wire is often found place in repair shops, elevator repair shops, landscapes, Christmas tree farms and wreath makers.
Material: Low carbon steel
Wire gauge: #8 to #22 (0.71 to 4.06mm)
Packing: Coils, inside plastic film and outside plastic bag
Dark “invisible” annealed wire are used to fix lights to Christmas trees
- Posted By: CAW Annealed Wire Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8631825344511
- Address: West Industry Park, Hengshui City, Hebei Province,, hengshui, China
- Website: http://www.annealed-wire.com
Published date: September 3, 2013 -
- Business Description: Since its foundation in 1983, CAW Black Annealed Wire Company has been supplying annealed wires for a great number of countries all through the world, including the United States, England, South Africa, Pakistan, UAE, Korea and so on. Most of them have been ours frequent customers for our stable source of black annealed wires with the most competitive prices.
Why choose us as your final supplier?
High quality raw materials
It is known that the quality of low carbon steel determines the workability of the annealed wires. To ensure the workability and durability, raw materials are all purchased from famous steel works in China, such as SHOUGANG GROUP and JINAN IRON&STEEL. Though the cost of our raw materials is a little higher, we believe that only high quality products speak louder.
Mature experience and skilled workers
Since CAW has been built more than 30 years, its mature experience wins it a broader and broader market both at home and abroad. Black annealed wire can be further processed to various products and widely used in construction, home, various industries. Annealed wire can be coated by zinc or PVC to strengthen its corrosive resistance against damp, acid or alkali environments. Baling wire, rebar tie wire and straightened and cut wire are our regular products. If you have other smart ideas of using annealed wire, please let us know and we will be ready for designing the new products together.
Custom services for special requirements
Annealed wires provided here are manufactured with popular dimensions. Special rare sizes are customized for your unique purposes.
Multiple packages for choice
Packaged in coils, spools, cartons and crate are available. Different weights, such as 5kg, 15kg, 25kg, 100kg or more are provided.
U Type Annealed Wire Galvanized Pvc Coated AvailableWire / Cable - Wire - Iron - CAW Annealed Wire Co., Ltd - China - September 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Workable U Type Annealed Wire U type anneal wires are mainly used to bind reinforced bars together in the construction industry for its premium performance of flexibility, corrosive resistance as well as attractive appearance. In recent years, U type...
Rebar Tie Annealed Wire Galvanized And Pvc Coated AvailableWire / Cable - Wire - Iron - CAW Annealed Wire Co., Ltd - China - September 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Workable rebar tie annealed wire Rebar tie wire here has been processed by annealing treatment which significantly improve workability and service life. Zinc coating and PVC coating adds a protective layer of annealed wire. Hence, rebar tie wire is a...
Pvc Coated Annealed Wire For Harsh EnvironmentWire / Cable - Wire - Iron - CAW Annealed Wire Co., Ltd - China - September 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Workable and durable PVC coated annealed wire Green PVC coated annealed wire Annealing alters inside structure of low carbon steel, strengthening ductility and relieving stress. Thus, annealed wire is ideal for tying wire, straight and cut wire, U ty...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"