Plain Weaving Stainless Steel Wire Mesh - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Aperture: 6.27- 0.0.385 Competive price Materials: Materials in SUS302,
304, 316, 304L, 316L Typical Weaving: Plain weave, twill weave, dutch
weave Characteristics: Wear- resisting, heat- resisting, acid- resisting
and corrosion resisting Applications: Widely used in petroleum, chemical
industry, environmental pretection, mine, airspace, paper- making,
electronic, metallurgy etc.
- Posted By: HEBEI SENTEHUA WIRE MESH CO.,LTD.
- Phone: 8631189865949
- Address: WIRE MESH WORLD.ANPINGCOUNTY.HEBEI PROVINCE.CHINA, Shijiazhuang, China
- Website: http://www.sthmetalmesh.com
Published date: November 26, 2014 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Direct From Factory Square Wire MeshWire / Cable - Wire - Steel - HEBEI SENTEHUA WIRE MESH CO.,LTD. - China - November 26, 2014 - contact company for price
Square Wire Mesh Assortments available: o Crimped square wire mesh o Standard square wire mesh o Hot- dipped galvanized before woven square wire mesh o Iron Square Wire Mesh Property: Square Wire Mesh is made of selected low carbon iron wire with pre...
Circle Perforated Metal MeshWire / Cable - Wire - Steel - HEBEI SENTEHUA WIRE MESH CO.,LTD. - China - November 26, 2014 - contact company for price
circle perforated metal mesh Hole Size: 0.1MM- 100MM Thickness: 0.1MM- 8.0MM Width: 0.1m- 1.5m Length: 4m Packing: crate or palletPerforated Metal SheetMaterials: Hot- rolled and cold- rolled carbon steel sheets, galvanized sheets, stainless steel sh...
Galvanized Iron Perforated Metal SheetWire / Cable - Wire - Steel - HEBEI SENTEHUA WIRE MESH CO.,LTD. - China - November 20, 2014 - contact company for price
Galvanized Iron Perforated Metal Sheet Material: S. S. ; Hot Dip Gal. Iron; Black Iron; Al. Features: also named Punched Mesh, It can be supplied in folded or flat panels. From various metal plate. punched openings can be round, square, triangle, dia...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"