Sell Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Window Galvanized Iron Food Acid 304l - Chinaprice: contact company for price
characteristics:plain weave , twilled weave, dutch weave, it has the
characteristics of heat-resisting, acid-resisting, wear-resisting, alkali-
resisting. Usage:used in mine , petroleum, chemical industry , food industry, medicine, machine-
making etc. The standard width:0.6m-1.5m The standard length:30m/roll
The suitable wire diameter:14-50# Mesh/inch:3-400 Aperture:6.27-0.0385mm
Sell Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Window Galvanized Iron
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Phone: 863187527512
- Address: No.58 Yuhua.Rd.Anping County, HengShui, China
- Website: http://df-wiremesh.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Welded Wire Mesh Charac Oxidation AgricultureWire Mesh - Anping Jinbaoli Wire Mesh Product Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Product:Welded Wire Mesh Material:High quality low carbon steel wire, Stainless steel wire, Processing and Characteristics:Galvanizing before or after welding.It is divided into hot-dipped, Electrical galvanizing, PVC coated.It has the characteristic...
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh 0035 0014 FoodWire Mesh - Anping Jiangtai Wire Mesh Producing Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Materials: SUS302, 304, 304L, 316, 316L. Weave plain weaving, twill weaving Character: acid-resisting , alkali- resisting, heat-resisting, wear-resisting etc. Uses: Used in mine, oil, chemical industry, food industry, pharma...
Road FenceWire Mesh - Hebei Anyue Metal Mesh Products Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Materials: The fences are made of low carbon steel wire or aluminum alloy wire through welding and weaving. Surface Treatment: The forms of corrosion resistance include PVC coating or spraying.The colour include blackish green, white, dark, yellow, b...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"