Sieve Bend Screen - Chinaprice: contact company for price
run down screens, gravity screens and DSM screens, can be custom
designed to separate solids from liquids in various applications
including food processing, pulp and paper, waste water cleanup, surface
water intakes, corn wet milling, coal preparation, and gold recovery.
Sieve Bends are cross- flow screens. The profile wires are slightly tilted so that the leading edge is position higher which greatly increases the dewatering capacity.
A sieve bend consists of a concave curved profile wire screen mounted in a frame with the screen openings perpendicular to the flow. A curved screen has greater capacity than a flat wedge screen due to forces exerted as material flows against the curved surface.
Profile Wire Width Relief Angle Typical Support Rod
1/ 16â€ ( . 063â€) 13 degrees Small round rod
3/ 32â€ ( . 093â€) 13 degrees Round or Rectangular bar
1/ 8â€ ( . 125â€) 13 or 5 degrees Round or Rectangular bar
Low Headroom - only 1.1 metres ( 44' ) tall for the 900mm arc length unit.
Energy Efficient - operates with no moving parts and with no energy input.
Space Efficient - treats up to 122 litres per second per square metre of floor space.
Quiet Operation - no moving parts means no mechanical or electrical vibrations.
Accurate Sizing - can be used for sizing solid particles down to 0.2mm ( 0.008' ) .
Low Maintenance - the profile wire screen resists clogging by near- size particles, and the all- stainless steel construction ensures a long, corrosion- free installation.
Easy Screen Replacement - a typical screen can be replaced in 10 minutes with no tools.
Wedge Wire Application: They are used in industries such as Sugar, Coal Mining & Quarrying, Mineral Processing, Cement, and Industrial & Urban Effluent Treatment etc. Sieve bend screens are also used as a pre- filter in urban & industrial waste treatment plants to improve the performance of the clarifier by drastically reducing the load. Widely used for fiber removal in Starch industry.
- Posted By: Hebei HighTop Metal Mesh Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8631180872546
- Address: No.105 Bolin Village, Anping County, Hebei, China, hengshui, China
- Website: http://www.wedgewire.org
Published date: December 21, 2015 -
- Business Description: Wedge wire is known as profile wire screen, V- wire screen, and wedge wire screen. And it is created by wrapping a profile wire cylindrical around longitudinal placed support rods. All wires and rods are resistance welded at each point of contact. The numerous combinations of profile wires and support rods, and the wide range of apertures between the wires and rods allows us to design a screen according your technical or cosmetic specification. It is custom made for the application.
Welded Wedge Wire ScreenWire Mesh - Hebei HighTop Metal Mesh Co., Ltd. - China - December 21, 2015 - contact company for price
Welded Wedge Wire Screens are made in panel or cylinder type from V shaped profile wire, with an unique welding process, offering great strength, precision, long service life and a wide range of applications in the field of process, engineering such ...
Wedge Wire For MineWire Mesh - Hebei HighTop Metal Mesh Co., Ltd. - China - December 21, 2015 - contact company for price
The support grid is a flat screen panel that provides uniform flow collection which is essential in many applications. This is particularly important when screens are used to reserve expensive ion exchange resins. Support grids provide superior media...
V Wire ScreenWire Mesh - Hebei HighTop Metal Mesh Co., Ltd. - China - December 21, 2015 - contact company for price
V- wire Screen is manufactured with V- shaped profile wire, which is spirally wound around a cage of longitudinal support rods. Each intersecting point of these wires if fusion welded. The pitch of winding gives different spacing between two adjacent...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"