Submerged Arc Welding Wire - Chinaprice: contact company for price
boiler, nuclear power plant, chemical container, bridge, ship and
pressure vessel and others. We have different types of submerged arc
welding wire listed in each page, our submerged arc welding wire is
classified by different welding purpose and our welding wire meets DIN,
GB/T, EN and AWS standard. Our H10MnSi is a kind of submerged arc
welding copper wire, it can be used with welding flux for automatic
submerged arc welding.
Submerged arc welding wire types:
H10MnSi, EM13K Submerged Arc Welding Wire
H10Mn2, S4, EH14, S501-H Submerged Arc Welding Wire
H13CrMoA, EB2 Submerged Arc Welding Wire
H08MnMoA, S2Mo, EA2, YS-M3 Submerged Arc Welding Wire
H08CrMoVA Submerged Arc Welding Wire, etc.
Submerged arc welding wire processing:
SAW involves formation of an arc between a continuously-fed
bare wire electrode and the workpiece. The process uses a
flux to generate protective gases and slag, and to add
alloying elements to the weld pool.
A shielding gas is not required. Prior to welding, a thin
layer of flux powder is placed on the workpiece surface. The
arc moves along the joint line and as it does so, excess
flux is recycled via a hopper.
Remaining fused slag layers can be easily removed after
welding. As the arc is completely covered by the flux layer,
heat loss is extremely low.
This produces a thermal efficiency as high as 60% (compared
with 25% for manual metal arc).
SAW is usually operated as a fully mechanized or automatic
process, but it can be semi-automatic.
Welding parameters: current, arc voltage and travel speed
all affect bead shape, depth of penetration and chemical
composition of the deposited weld metal.
Submerged Arc Welding Wire
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Hebei Brilliant Welding Wire Factory
- Phone: 8631846936598
- Address: No.220 Yanchang street, Anping, Hebei, China., Anping, China
- Website: http://www.welding-wire.org
Published date: October 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Welding wire factory, a professional manufacturer and importer of welding wire. With the latest technology and advanced machines, we supply all ranges of welding wire products and further welding product.
According to materials:
Stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, etc.
According to types:
Flux cored welding wire, solid welded wire, gas shielding, submerged arc wire, etc.
While focusing on technical innovation and quality control. Welding wire factory has constantly improved its production technology and management system. Our products are sold well in China, also exported to the USA, Germany, Korea, Japan and other countries and regions.
As manufacture and supplier, we are dedicated to continuing to grow with our customers. Aim to supply the satisfied products and service, wish cooperate with you about the welding wire industry.
Stainless Steel Slotted TubeWire Mesh - Hightop Wedge Wire Screen - China - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Wedge Wire Screen Wedge wire, also known as ' profile wire' , ' V- wire' or ' tri- wire' is an effective solution for many companies as it is used to filter solid particles from liquids, filtration, dewatering and other collection and distribution ne...
Water Well Screen TubeWire Mesh - hengshui guangxing screens Co., Ltd - China - May 13, 2016 - contact company for price
Detailed offer Description Contact: Joanna I' m Joanna sun from China hengshui guangxing screen We offer wedge wire well screen as the following : Slot size ( mm) : 0.1, 0.15 , 0.2, 0.25, 0.3- - - 3mm Open area: up to 10% - - 60% Material : low carbo...
Wedge Wire Screen For Water WellWire Mesh - hengshui guangxing screens Co., Ltd - China - May 13, 2016 - contact company for price
I' m Joanna sun from China hengshui guangxing screen Co. ltd wedge wire anti- sand filter screen pipe ( manufacturer) 1. V shape slot , non- clogging 2. large open area 3. long life This product is manufactured by a ' V' or wedge shaped wire around a...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"