Temporary Fence Wire Mesh - Chinaprice: contact company for price
fence. It is one of mesh fence products which can be removable and used
for many times. It is widely used in building sites and mine sites for
temporary protection. It is also used in major public events, such as
sports meetings, concerts, festivals and gatherings for temporary safety
barrier and keeping the order. And it can be found as the temporary
protection in the road construction, facilities under construction of
living area, parking and commercial activities, as the guide for public
in the attractions.
- Posted By: Hebei Anping Shuangyi Metal Mesh Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 18833196082
- Address: qiaodong , shijiazhuang , China
Published date: September 26, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Welded Wire Fence MeshWire Mesh - Hebei Anping Shuangyi Metal Mesh Co.,Ltd - China - September 26, 2013 - contact company for price
Welded wire fence is made of low carbon steel wire Welded wire fence has the features of high strength, beauty, uneasy deforming, quick and easy installation. They are widely used as protective belt in highway, railway and bridges, as security fence ...
Double Wire Fence MeshWire Mesh - Hebei Anping Shuangyi Metal Mesh Co.,Ltd - China - September 26, 2013 - contact company for price
Double wire fence uses high quality low carbon stainless steel wire as raw material. It is welded with one vertical wire and two horizontal wires; this can be strong enough, compared to the normal welded fence panel. The wire diameters are available,...
Leading Manufacturer Of Various Kinds Wire Mesh ProductsWire Mesh - Hebei Machinery corporation - China - September 18, 2013 - contact company for price
We are leading manufacturer of vaious kinds of wire mesh products, Fence, further processed mesh products, etc. At the same time, we can offer the products according to customer’s special requst. Galvanized Wire, PVC coated wire, Black wire, Binding ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"