V Wire Wrap Screen - Chinaprice: contact company for price
is a common shape of this screen.
V wire wrap screen specifications:
Material: SS304 Fitted on U PVC base pipe
Wire Diameter: 3.5'
Slot size: 300Î¼m
open area of screen: 12%
Shape: Panel or round shape
Packing: with pallets. Length: 4m - 6m.
Special specifications can be required according to your needs.
- Posted By: Hebei HighTop Metal Mesh Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8631180872546
- Address: No.105 Bolin Village, Anping County, Hebei, China, hengshui, China
- Website: http://www.wedgewire.org
Published date: December 21, 2015 -
- Business Description: Wedge wire is known as profile wire screen, V- wire screen, and wedge wire screen. And it is created by wrapping a profile wire cylindrical around longitudinal placed support rods. All wires and rods are resistance welded at each point of contact. The numerous combinations of profile wires and support rods, and the wide range of apertures between the wires and rods allows us to design a screen according your technical or cosmetic specification. It is custom made for the application.
Welded Wedge Wire ScreenWire Mesh - Hebei HighTop Metal Mesh Co., Ltd. - China - December 21, 2015 - contact company for price
Welded Wedge Wire Screens are made in panel or cylinder type from V shaped profile wire, with an unique welding process, offering great strength, precision, long service life and a wide range of applications in the field of process, engineering such ...
Wedge Wire For MineWire Mesh - Hebei HighTop Metal Mesh Co., Ltd. - China - December 21, 2015 - contact company for price
The support grid is a flat screen panel that provides uniform flow collection which is essential in many applications. This is particularly important when screens are used to reserve expensive ion exchange resins. Support grids provide superior media...
V Wire ScreenWire Mesh - Hebei HighTop Metal Mesh Co., Ltd. - China - December 21, 2015 - contact company for price
V- wire Screen is manufactured with V- shaped profile wire, which is spirally wound around a cage of longitudinal support rods. Each intersecting point of these wires if fusion welded. The pitch of winding gives different spacing between two adjacent...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"