Welded Wire Mesh For Sale - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2.strong welded points 3.bright and durability. 4.enough full
length and full weight Type: Hot dipped galvanized, electro galvanized
and PVC coated mesh. Materials: High quality iron wire by automatic
equipment. Application: Widely used in industry,
agriculture, construction, transport and mining, such as machine
protection cover, ranchfender, garden fender, window Contact:Rose
Company:Hebei Sen Tehua Wire Mesh Co., Ltd
TEL:0086-311-89865949 MSN:email@example.com Skype:Rose.pang521
- Posted By: HEBEI SENTEHUA WIRE MESH CO.,LTD.
- Phone: 8631189865949
- Address: WIRE MESH WORLD.ANPINGCOUNTY.HEBEI PROVINCE.CHINA, Shijiazhuang, China
- Website: http://www.sthmetalmesh.com
Published date: November 7, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Welded Wire Fence MeshWire Mesh - Hebei Anping Shuangyi Metal Mesh Co.,Ltd - China - September 26, 2013 - contact company for price
Welded wire fence is made of low carbon steel wire Welded wire fence has the features of high strength, beauty, uneasy deforming, quick and easy installation. They are widely used as protective belt in highway, railway and bridges, as security fence ...
Double Wire Fence MeshWire Mesh - Hebei Anping Shuangyi Metal Mesh Co.,Ltd - China - September 26, 2013 - contact company for price
Double wire fence uses high quality low carbon stainless steel wire as raw material. It is welded with one vertical wire and two horizontal wires; this can be strong enough, compared to the normal welded fence panel. The wire diameters are available,...
Temporary Fence Wire MeshWire Mesh - Hebei Anping Shuangyi Metal Mesh Co.,Ltd - China - September 26, 2013 - contact company for price
Temporary fence is also called removable fence or removable security fence. It is one of mesh fence products which can be removable and used for many times. It is widely used in building sites and mine sites for temporary protection. It is also used ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"