Ipe Brazilian Walnut Flooring - Boliviaprice: contact company for price
Prefinished, 4 sided-T&G,
MC 6 – 8%,
widths 2 ¼”, 3”, 4” and 5”
lengths 1’ – 7’ nested in one and the same pallet.
Price $3, 16 per sqft FOB Arica, Chile.
Min order 11300 sqft (20’ container)
ipe brazilian walnut flooring
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Hardydeck SRL
- Phone: 59171011177
- Address: carretera a cotoca 320, santa cruz, Bolivia
- Website: http://www.hardydeck.com
Published date: December 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: Hardydeck SRL is a privately owned hardwood mill in the Bolivian Amazon
Forest, just across the border with Brazil. It sells solid flooring and
hardwood decking in the species ipe, Brazilian Walnut, massaranduba,
Brazilian Redwood and tigerwood.
Perfume Wood Rosary Scented Religous ItemWood Products - TianTai He Feng Craft Manufactory - China - April 27, 2016 - contact company for price
Tiantai HeFeng Craft Manufactory is specialized in the development and production of high quality religious rosary, wooden jewelry, wooden decorations. Our factory is located in Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province. With more than 15 years' experience, we...
Rosary Bracelet Saint S Religious St Benedict Chain CordWood Products - TianTai He Feng Craft Manufactory - China - April 27, 2016 - contact company for price
TianTai He Feng Craft Manufactory located in China, we produce kinds of Rosary, catholic rosary, Rosary bracelet, saintsen rosary bracelet, plastic rosary bracelet, acrylic rosary bracelet, glass rosary bracelet, crystal rosary bracelet, knotted rosa...
Rosary Necklace Wood Pendant Cross Religious Cord Knotted JewelleryWood Products - TianTai He Feng Craft Manufactory - China - April 27, 2016 - contact company for price
TianTai He Feng Craft Manufactory located in China, we produce kinds of Rosary, catholic rosary, chain rosary, religious rosary, Rosary necklace, catholic rosary necklace, religious rosary necklace, religion rosary necklace, cord rosary necklace, rop...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"