Inflatable Boats Dinghies Rescue Canoes - New Zealandprice: contact company for price
design inflatables, high speed Thundercats, inflatable canoes, rescue
boats, etc. We DO NOT import from China and resell. We manufacture our
boats from scratch using very high marine grade quality Hypalon/PVC. We
import our raw material when required from Germany. Our boats are very
high quality and built in our very own plant in Auckland, New Zealand.
Check out our website and try us out. Blessings Santosh Chandran
Inflatable Boats Dinghies Rescue Canoes
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Elyon Distributors
- Phone: 6498375537
- Address: 15A, James Laurie Street, Auckland, New Zealand
- Website: http://www.dolphininflatables.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Guangzhou Boat Show 2012Boats - New - Guangzhou Grandeur Exhibition Service Co. Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
2012 China Guangzhou International Boat Show (GBS 2012) Dates: March 9 to 11, 2012 Venue: China Import & Export Fair Pazhou Complex area B & Pazhou Complex Yacht Port E-mail: email@example.com Website: http://www.chinaboatshow.org Organizer: Guan...
28 6m Sightseeing BoatBoats - New - Guangdong Jianglong Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Hull material: FRP Length(L. O. A): 26.8m Length of waterline (L. O. W): 24.77m Beam: 5.20m Depth: 2.00m Draft: 0.90m Displacement: 45.6t Speed: 20kn Navigation zone: Inland river class B Passenger: 84 persons Crew: 4 persons Engine: 2*275KW 28 6m Si...
30 07m Patrol BoatBoats - New - Guangdong Jianglong Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
30.07m Patrol Boat, Work Boat Material: FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastics) L. O. A.: 30.07m Beam: 5.70m Depth: 2.90m Draft: 1.50m Crews: 12 persons Displacement: 88t Engine: 2*788KW Speed: 20 knot Endurance: 1200 nautical miles Navigation zone: Coastal ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"