Self Contained Breathing Apparatus 65288 Scba 5l - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The SCBA positive pressure breathing apparatus contains parts as follows
The SCBA positive pressure breathing apparatus contains parts as follows:
1.Mask: high transparency , abrasive resistance, anti fog , mathematic airtight, the material is silicagel which is not harmful to person.
2.Gas Cylinder:work pressure is 300Bar, the cylinder is very light, safety.
3.Baldric:the material is firefroof polyester fabric, and it is bilateral adjustable.
4.Pressure Gage:it can be watched in the dark.
8.Air Supply Vavle
- Posted By: China Marine Safety Industry CO.,LTD
- Phone: 92984899
- Address: NO.2 WANSHOU ROAD, ECONOMIC&TECHNOLOGICAL, chongqing, China
- Website: http://www.hymarineproduct.com
Published date: October 30, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Life Rafts 4 PersonsBoats - Other - China Marine Safety Industry CO.,LTD - China - October 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Main Technical Data Model: KHD-12, 15, 16, 20, 25, 30 Fixed Number Of persons: 12, 15, 16, 20, 25, 30 ● Inflaation method: After throw-over rom ship, the life-raft can be inflated and opened autommatically. If the ship sinks very fast and the l...
Solas Inflatable LiferaftBoats - Other - China Marine Safety Industry CO.,LTD - China - October 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Main Technical Data Model: KHZ-6, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100, 110, 125 Fixed Number Of persons: 6, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100, 110, 125 ● inflatable self-righting type, design for ships engaged in international voyage. ● Equipment Outfit:A Paac...
Inflatable Liferaft For Ship 20 PersonsBoats - Other - China Marine Safety Industry CO.,LTD - China - October 30, 2013 - contact company for price
● KHZ type self-righhting inflatable life raft is in accordance with SOLAS(7496), MSC.81((70), MSC.2188(82) and LSA, etc. ● Meet requirements of SOLAS 74(96). ● CCS, EC (GL), ABS, LR, and KR Approved etc... Main Technical Data Model...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"