Reverse Dutch Wire Cloth - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires. Reverse
Dutch woven stainless steel wire cloth offers finer filtration and finds
popular application in petroleum, chemical, food, pharmacy and other
fields. Through constant technological innovation and improvement, we
can produce stainless steel wire mesh of various specification in
reverse Dutch weaving patterns
Reverse Dutch Wire Cloth
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Winner Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Factory
- Phone: 863185821607
- Address: Industrial Development Zone, Anping County, Hebei,, Anping County, China
- Website: http://www.ssmesh.org
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Fuzhou Fujian Recent Shipyard And Ship Repair CompanyMarine - Qinhuangdao BF Marine Parts&Machinery Imp&Exp Co., - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Yue On shipping Ltd founded in 1990, through DNV ship management system and ISO system certification, after 20 years of hard work became the largest modern, international ship repair, ship conversion equipment and spare parts supplier in China. There...
Braid Rope TwistMarine - Shandong Jiasheng Industry & Trading Co.Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Material: Nylon, Polyester, PP, PE, Vinylon, Dyneema, Cotton, etc Length & Color: as your request Packing: coil, hank, bundle, reel, spool, shrink, plastic bag, clamshell, pallet Braid Rope Twist Please see our contact information below
Import Germany Man Original Spare Parts With Lowest PriceMarine - Qinhuangdao BF Marine Parts&Machinery Imp&Exp Co., - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Qinhuangdao BF Marine Parts&Machinery Imp&Exp Co., Ltd is the largest supplier of marine equipment and spare parts in China, BF Marine working with STX group, and as agent of STX, BF Marine supply marine engines, generator set and land used power pla...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"