Stainless Steel Insect Screening - Chinaprice: contact company for price
insects from interrupting The specifications include 14*14mesh,
16*14mesh, 16*16mesh, 18*16mesh, 18*18mesh, 18*14mesh, and the wire
diameter generally is BWG31or BWG32. The following window screening are
available for supply. Material: stainless steel wire Color: Bright
Weaving: Plain weave Property: Good stability and resistance to rust,
heat, acid, alkaline and corrosion Application: High temperature
workshops and civil constructions.
Stainless Steel Insect Screening
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Winner Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Factory
- Phone: 863185821607
- Address: Industrial Development Zone, Anping County, Hebei,, Anping County, China
- Website: http://www.ssmesh.org
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Fuzhou Fujian Recent Shipyard And Ship Repair CompanyMarine - Qinhuangdao BF Marine Parts&Machinery Imp&Exp Co., - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Yue On shipping Ltd founded in 1990, through DNV ship management system and ISO system certification, after 20 years of hard work became the largest modern, international ship repair, ship conversion equipment and spare parts supplier in China. There...
Stainless Steel Welded Wire MeshMarine - Winner Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Factory - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Besides stainless steel woven wire mesh and wire cloth, We also provides stainless steel welded wire mesh. Welded wire mesh is traditionally utilized as guards in buildings and factories, as animal enclosure and fence in agriculture; it is also used ...
Measure Wire ClothMarine - Winner Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Factory - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Coarse Mesh / Wire Mesh To measure wire cloth (woven wire cloth, stainless steel wire cloth, wire cloth screen, wire cloth strainer, industrial wire cloth, metal cloth, wire cloth) properly, the mesh count should be taken in both directions. On coars...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"