Type U Fenders Applicable For Frame Duck Due To The Smaller Bottow Width - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1. Suitable reaction force
2. Applicable for frame duck due to the smaller bottow width
1. High suitable for the large wharf
2. Rubber fender is a kind of protection facility suitable to be installed on the wharf. It can be absorbed the energy upon ship alongside and reducing the impact strength to ensure the structure of vessel and wharf harmless.
3. Rubber fenders are the simplest and most appropriate solution for a wide range of applications in areas used as wharf moorage, guaranteeing long lasting performance and requiring no maintenance. Their innovative design assures high performance, fast and easy moorage, and maximum ship stability even in situations of extreme stress, thanks to the vulcanized steel plates placed on the base and completely covered with rubber.
- Posted By: Nanjing Phenomenal Int'l Industrial Co.,ltd
- Phone: 862585763496
- Address: Room 201, No 8, Youfuxi street, Nanjing, China
Published date: June 13, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Super Cell Rubber Fender JscMarine Industrial Supplies - Nanjing Phenomenal Int'l Industrial Co.,ltd - China - June 13, 2013 - contact company for price
1.more reasonable structure 2.High E/R.H value 3.Very suitable for the large wharf 4.Low reaction force and high capability of energy absorption; 5.Due to its structure, the product has the characteristic of higher force absorption, and has long usag...
Cylindrical Fender Type Y Rubber Jcy
Features: 1.suitable reaction force and energy absorption 2.applicable for longitudinal and crosswise sway of ships 3.applicable for ships with different sizes, 4.easy for installation and maintain Measures Specification L (mm) D（mm） d(...
Super Arch Rubber Fender Jda
Super arch A rubber fender 1. High energy absorption and low reaction force 2. High stress concentration 3. Easy replacement firm for installation 4. Easy to install and change 5. Tough and reliable design 6. Wide ranges of sizes and energy capacitie...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"