Df 9 Miniature Strong Light Explosion Proof Torch - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Our torch use high power brightness white light 3 wled for the light source , high performance rechargeable batteries for the power of explosion-proof lamps and lanterns
The torch have strong or weak light and flash with frequency function, the battery capacity , high efficiency, light weight, long cycling life, easy to use, environmental pollution, etc.
Charging time: 4hours
Using the time:more than 2.5hours
- Posted By: Jiangsu Bright trading co.,ltd
- Phone: 8615751100819
- Address: No.355, Fangongnan Road, Dongtai, Jiangsu, china, Dongtai, China
- Website: http://www.brtjs.com/en_index.asp
Published date: April 11, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Explosion Proof LampUsed Marine Equipment - Jiangsu Bright trading co.,ltd - China - April 11, 2013 - contact company for price
DF-6 Portable Explosion-proof Electric light with dry cell type Rated Voltage:7.2V/0.5A Charging time:more than 3h Explosion-proof class:IP65 Flux:130 Temperatureresistance:200C-+500C Max range:300M Battery:Dry battery Size:130*225MM Weight:1.1KGS DF...
Agent Co2 System For Bottles Plant 40l 68lUsed Marine Equipment - QINHUANGDAO BEIFANG MARINE PARTS & MACHINERY IMP & - China - December 21, 2012 - contact company for price
CO2 system for bottles Plant diemension Assembly type Cylinder unit Length Breadth Height Single row 2 605 680 310 350 2000 Double row with single assembly 4 605 680 500 600 2000 Double row with sides assembly 4 605 680 580 680 2000 3 855 970 4 1105 ...
Fenders Rubber Dock MarineUsed Marine Equipment - Qingdao Heaven Marine Supplies Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
About Heaven fender! ! ! Inflatable rubber fender (near the ball) is made of rubber and nylon cord or other high-strength fabric, filled into the compressed air, it will hang it in the side of the ship or pier, to slow the ship and between ships, shi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"