865 Mhz Butterfly U Code Passive Rfid Tag - Canadaprice: contact company for price
MHz butterfly U Code passive RFID tag which can be read and written to
and allows for multi-detection of tags. It is commonly used in pallets
and on corrugated boxes. This UHF butterfly U Code passive RFID tag,
model 115003, operates at a frequency range of 865 to 868 MHz to meet EU
standards. It features a memory capacity of 96 bits for data storage.
This passive RFID tag is compatible with U Code 1.19 EPC data coding
type. Encapsulated with opaque matt paper, this passive RFID tag is
waterproof, dustproof and is resistant to immersion in salt water,
alcohol, oil, 10% HCL and ammonia, which allows it to withstand harsh
environments. It is also resistant to shock and vibration. This UHF
butterfly U Code passive RFID tag belongs to GAO’s family of UHF RFID
Tags. The family of RFID tags includes many kinds of tags to meet GAO’s
customers various demands. A featured model in the family is Gen 2
Philips UCODE Harsh Environment RFID Tag, which is commonly designed for
direct mounting on metallic objects. GAO RFID has one of the broadest
portfolios of RFID readers and tags in the industry. For sales inquiries
please contact: 1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 – Toll Free (USA & Canada) 1-416
292-0038 ext. 601 – All Other Areas email@example.com
About GAO RFID Inc.
GAO RFID Inc. (www.GAORFID.com) is a leading provider of RFID readers or interrogators, RFID tags or transponders and RFID software providing cost saving solutions to end users worldwide. GAO offers all RFID technologies: Low Frequency (LF), High Frequency (HF), Ultra High Frequency (UHF, EPC Gen 2) as well as Active and Semi-Passive. GAO RFID’s products and services are easily customized for use in asset tracking, healthcare, supply chain & logistics, event management, access control, livestock tracking, inventory control & management, field service maintenance and document authentication.
865 Mhz Butterfly U Code Passive Rfid Tag
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: GAO RFID Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue,3rd Floor , Toronto, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfid.com/
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Vacuum Formed Pylon SignsGeneral Marketing / Advertising - Jilin Province Lintianyuanda Image Group Co., Ltd - China - June 12, 2016 - 999.00 Dollar US$
Outdoor auto standing pylon sign Specifications for pylon sign: 1. Extruded alumium frame structure, acrylic surface 2. Silk screen printing image 3. RoHS compliant painting 4. Raw steel for inner structure 5. Door to door shipping service available....
Take Up System T1General Marketing / Advertising - Aecfun Commercial&Equipment Co., Ltd - China - April 7, 2016 - contact company for price
The first take up system with inductive tension and track design in domestic. Motor drive, neat rolling, durable life. Adopt the inductive tension structure, stretch the graphics smoothly, avoid the medium deviating or scratching the nozzles, ensure ...
Take Up System K3General Marketing / Advertising - Aecfun Commercial&Equipment Co., Ltd - China - April 7, 2016 - contact company for price
Universal linking slab, easily fixed on the printers' feet. Apply to any printer. Improved through- hole to fix removable track, with good bearing. Universal linking slab, easily fixed on the printers' feet. Apply to any printer. Improved through- ho...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"