Usb Pc Based Oscilloscope - Canadaprice: contact company for price
Oscilloscope - Hardware Specifications USB PC Based Oscilloscope -
Request Further Information About this Product USB PC Based Oscilloscope
- Characteristic: • USB2.0 interface, no external power source required,
easy to use. • be suitable for notebook computer-product line
maintenance. • Dimensions (mm):190(L) x100(W) x35(H), be carried easily.
• High performance, 100MS/s real-time sampling, 40MHz Bandwidth. •
Operating System: Windows98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000,
Windows XP , VISTA • 23 measurement functions, PASS/FAIL Check, suitable
for technical application. • Waveform average, persistence, intensity,
invert, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, X-Y plot. •
Save waveform in the following: text file, jpg/bmp graphic file, MS
excel/word file. • FFT • One computer can connect many DSO, extend
channel easily. • LabviewVBVCDelphiC++Build Second Design instance. USB
PC Based Oscilloscope - Hardware Specifications: Channel 2 Channels
Impedance 1MΩ 25pF Coupling AC/DC/GND Vertical resolution 8Bit Gain
range 10mV-5V, 9Steps DC accuracy ±3% Timebase range 4ns-1h, 38 Steps
Vertical adjustable Yes Input protection Diode clamping X-Y Yes Autoset
Yes (30Hz to 40MHz) EXT. input DC -40MHz Trigger Mode Auto, Normal and
Single Trigger Slope +/- Trigger level adjustable Yes Trigger Type
Rising edge, falling edge Trigger Source CH1, CH2, EXT Pre/Post trigger
0-100% Buffer size 10K-32KB/Channel Shot bandwidth DC to 40MHz Max.
Sample rate 100MS/s Sampling selection Yes Waveform Display port/line,
waveform average, persistence, intensity Network Open/Close Vertical
mode CH1, CH2, Dual, ADD Cursor measurement Yes Spectrum analyzer
Channel 2 Channels Math FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication,
division. Bandwidth 40MHz Cursor
Usb Pc Based Oscilloscope
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: GAO Tek Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue, 3rd Floor, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaotek.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
2 45 Ghz Active Rfid Reader Features Multi DetectionMarketing / Advertising - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Toronto, Canada – GAO RFID Inc. (www.GAORFID.com) is offering this 2.45 GHz active USB RFID reader. It employs advanced 0.18 um CMOS IC technology allowing for ultra-low power consumption. This UHF active RFID reader is widely used in personnel locat...
13 56 Mhz Clear Thin Rfid Disc TagMarketing / Advertising - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Toronto, Canada – GAO RFID Inc. is offering its 13.56 MHz clear thin RFID disc tag which is ideally suited for asset tracking, anti- counterfeiting applications and tour patrol. This RFID disc tag is commonly used in applications such as process cont...
865 Mhz Butterfly U Code Passive Rfid TagMarketing / Advertising - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Toronto, Canada –GAO RFID Inc. (www.GAORFID.com) has launched this 865 MHz butterfly U Code passive RFID tag which can be read and written to and allows for multi-detection of tags. It is commonly used in pallets and on corrugated boxes. This UHF but...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"