Kadkam Titanium Blank Ti Block For Open Cad Cam System Gr2 Pure And Gr5 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
titanium milling discs - Kadkam Ti, high- quality and excellent
production technology, it' s specially designed for the use of dental
CAD/ CAM milling system. The medical standard manufactured titanium
materials ensures consistent quality and is suitable for dental crowns,
bridges, implant abutments, bridge constructions, bars and frames. Any
type of veneering ceramics which are suitable for titanium can be used
and meets the aesthetic requirements.
* Excellent biocompatibility
* Aesthetically veneered with any ceramic
* Low thermal conductivity
* Light weight
* Allows conventional cementation
* Type: Grade 2, Grade 5, Grade4, Grade23
* Diameter: 98/ 98.3/ 99mm
* Thickness: 10/ 12/ 14/ 16/ 18/ 20/ 22/ 25mm ( With/ without step)
* Indications: Crowns, Bridges, Implant Abutments, Bridge Constructions, Bars and Frames.
Parameters & Specification: . . . . . .
1. For more information of this product, welcome to visit kucco- koul website.
2. For further inquiry, please contact us directly via E- mail.
3. The leading supplier of dental CAD/ CAM products - Kucco- Koul.
- Posted By: Kucco-Koul Dental Shenzhen Company Limited
- Phone: 33555077
- Address: Minle Technology Park, Meiban Rd, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.kucco-koul.com
Published date: December 9, 2015 -
- Business Description: Kucco Koul Dental Shenzhen Company Limited is an international modern
enterprise of dental industry which has a professional marketing and
efficient technical service team, specializes in dental CAD/CAM
materials, CAD/CAM milling tools research and development. Kucco Koul
cooperates with world class CAD/CAM solution developers and provides
various kinds of excellent products for dental lab and clinic.
Our company established a perfect business management system, providing the one stop purchasing and total solution for buyers, uphold the advanced technology, reliable quality, reasonable price and attentive service to become the most powerful leading supplier. So far, we have won a very good reputation in the dental market. Our products are exported to Europe, South America, Middle East, Africa and Southeast Asia area, co operated with dental dealer and end user from all over the world.
Kucco Koul dental company is rapid development, and constantly expand the scale of the enterprise, insist on update and release the new product and technology, at the same time, we are warmly welcome dealer partners to cooperate with us and looking for the dental trading company which meets the conditions of being a regional distributor to join us, Kucco Koul is looking forward to start a long term business relations and build up a great future with you.
Kadkam Mbs Dental Cad Cam Milling Burs Cnc End Mills CuttersDental - Equipment - Kucco-Koul Dental (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd - China - December 8, 2015 - contact company for price
Advantages: 1. Manufacture by first- class tool- quality, cost optimization. 2. Highly resistant to abrasion ensures that excellent service lifespans are achieved, even where severely abrasive materials are involved. 3. High surface quality, long ser...
Kadkam Pma Cast Dental Crystal Clear Pmma Disc For Open Cad Cam SystemDental - Equipment - Kucco-Koul Dental (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd - China - December 8, 2015 - contact company for price
Kadkam Pma- Cast is a crystal- clear type PMMA ( polymethyl methacrylate) , especially suitable for use in the casting process and used for pressing or over pressing. It' s a sturdy see- through material that ensures the technician can easily to see ...
Kadkam Cocr Dental Chrome Cobalt Blank For Open Cad Cam SystemDental - Equipment - Kucco-Koul Dental (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd - China - December 8, 2015 - contact company for price
Kadkam Cocr is a non- precious chrome cobalt alloy milling block containing no nickel or beryllium, which is widely used as a cast partial denture alloy, suitable for porcelain fused to metal restoration and screw retained implants. The Kadkam Cocr b...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"