Disposable Two Parts Syringe - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Size of Needle syringe
3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml
Disposable Syringe Material
Medical grade PP
Centric or side nozzle, clear and trans-parent barrel, Leakage-proof plunger guarantee
Treatment Method of needles and syringes
Steriled by EO gas, Non-toxic and Pro-gen free
Disposable Syringe Function
Feeding animals or oral feeding
PE or blister package
Disposable Two Parts Syringe
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Phone: 8651988168398
- Address: HengShanQiao Town, out of East Gate, changzhou, China
- Website: http://www.syringe-china.com
Published date: November 2, 2012 -
- Business Description: Disposable Syringe is our company's main products. Disposable Syringe category of products include: Disposable luer slip syringe (LLS 31), Disposable luer lock syringe (LLS 32), Disposable two parts syringe (LLS 21), Disposable insulin syringe (LLIS 1), Disposable safety syringe (LLSS 1), Disposable Syringe needle (LLND 1).
Snow Fence Blocks Drifting And Ensures Road SafetyDisposable Syringes - Plaque Snow Fence Company - China - January 7, 2015 - contact company for price
HDPE with UV stabilized snow fence Snow fence, also known as plastic barrier fence or plastic snow fence, is mainly made from HDPE ( High- density polyethylene) with UV stabilized. It can be extruded into various net shapes in the shaping machine. Sn...
Disposable Hypodermic NeedleDisposable Syringes - Nanjing Hoshin Medical Instrument Co.,Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Disposable Hypodermic Needle for syringe EO sterile 16G to 30G www.hoshinmed.com Disposable Hypodermic Needle Thank you in advance for your consideration
Disposable Syringe Slip LureDisposable Syringes - Nanjing Hoshin Medical Instrument Co.,Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Disposable Syringe luer slip , lure lock 3 parts 1cc, 3cc, 5cc, 10cc, 20cc, 50cc Disposable Syringe Please see our contact information below
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"