Insulin Syringe For Disposable - Chinaprice: 0.02 Dollar US$
Syringe Needle Size:
PE(polybag) or blister
Luer lock ot Luer Slip
Two parts & three parts
Packaging Details: Packaging Details:
1.Individually packing: PE bag (polybag) or blister packaging.
2.Inner packing: box/polybag
3.Outer packing: corrugated carton
4.OEM design is free.
- Posted By: Shandong Yiguang Medical Instrument Co., Ltd
- Phone: +86-13563038233
- Address: Sanjiu science technology park, Chiping, Shandong, China
- Website: http://www.ygylqx.net
Published date: August 8, 2016 -
- Business Description: Shandong Yiguang Medical Instrument Co., Ltd was established in 1988, mainly produce
medical consumables such as
*Disposable infusion sets
*Blood transfusion sets
*Scalp vein set
Our company was certified by CFDA, CE, ISO13485 and ISO9001, approved by GMP
Disposable Syringe Three PartsDisposable Syringes - Ningbo Greatcare Trading Co.,Ltd. - China - August 29, 2016 - 0.02 Dollar US$
1. Size: 1ml, 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 50ml, 60ml, etc. 2. Central tip or flank tip; with or without needle. 3. Luer slip or luer lock. 4. PE or blister pack. MOQ: 80000PCS. 45 Delivery days. Greatcare is specialized in medical consumables for years, we...
Disposable Syringe For Medical UsedDisposable Syringes - Shandong Yiguang Medical Instrument Co., Ltd - China - August 8, 2016 - 0.02 Dollar US$
Model Number: 1ml, 2/2.5ml, 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 50ml, 100ml Syringe Needle Size: 18G-31G Individually packing: PE(polybag) or blister Tip: Luer lock ot Luer Slip Type: Two parts & three parts Packaging Details: Packaging Details: 1.Individually...
Snow Fence Blocks Drifting And Ensures Road SafetyDisposable Syringes - Plaque Snow Fence Company - China - January 7, 2015 - contact company for price
HDPE with UV stabilized snow fence Snow fence, also known as plastic barrier fence or plastic snow fence, is mainly made from HDPE ( High- density polyethylene) with UV stabilized. It can be extruded into various net shapes in the shaping machine. Sn...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"