Oral Syringe With Adaptor - Chinaprice: contact company for price
made by two part syringes. It has been very famous in Europe and
2ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml
Oral giving medicine or liquid diet
Syringe Working Process
Sterilized by EO
Certifications of Syringe
CE , ISO9002, SGS certificates
Germany, Italy, U.K., Canada, Chile, Peru, etc.
Syringe Manufacturers Brand
- Phone: 8651988168398
- Address: HengShanQiao Town, out of East Gate, changzhou, China
- Website: http://www.syringe-china.com
Published date: January 4, 2013 -
- Business Description: Disposable Syringe is our company's main products. Disposable Syringe category of products include: Disposable luer slip syringe (LLS 31), Disposable luer lock syringe (LLS 32), Disposable two parts syringe (LLS 21), Disposable insulin syringe (LLIS 1), Disposable safety syringe (LLSS 1), Disposable Syringe needle (LLND 1).
Snow Fence Blocks Drifting And Ensures Road SafetyDisposable Syringes - Plaque Snow Fence Company - China - January 7, 2015 - contact company for price
HDPE with UV stabilized snow fence Snow fence, also known as plastic barrier fence or plastic snow fence, is mainly made from HDPE ( High- density polyethylene) with UV stabilized. It can be extruded into various net shapes in the shaping machine. Sn...
Disposable Luer Lock SyringeDisposable Syringes - Changzhou Medical Appliances General Factory compa - China - December 3, 2012 - contact company for price
Disposable syringe luer lock with or without needle supplier should proceed with following technical requirements: Disposable Luer Lock Syringe Feel free to contact us with all your questions
Disposable Two Parts SyringeDisposable Syringes - Changzhou Medical Appliances General Factory compa - China - November 2, 2012 - contact company for price
Disposable two-parts Syringes with or without needle: Size of Needle syringe 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml Disposable Syringe Material Medical grade PP Characteristics Centric or side nozzle, clear and trans-parent barrel, Leakage-proof plunger guarantee Trea...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"