Amoxicillin Capsule 500mg - Chinaprice: 1.95 Dollar US$
Amoxicillin is indicated for the treatment of infections due to susceptible strains of the sensitive organisms: Gram-negative: H. influenzae, E. coli, Pr. mirabilis, and N. gonorrhoeae. Gram-positive: Streptococcus species, D. pneumoniae, and non-penicillinase producing Staphylococci.
Individuals with a history of an allergic reaction to the penicillins. It is also contraindicated in patients with a history of amoxicillin associated hepatic dysfunction of jaundice.
Sensitivity reactions are more likely to occur in individuals who have previously demonstrated hypersensitivity to penicillins and in those with a history of allergy, asthma, hay fever or urticaria. The hypersensitivity reactions are Erythematous maculopapular rashes, urticaria, fever and joint pains. Anaphylactic shock may occur. Gastrointestinal :diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, pseudomembranous colitis Liver: A moderate rise in serum glutamic oxalacetic transaminase has been noted, but the significance of this finding is unknown. Haemic and Lymphatic Systems: Anemia, thrombocytopenia, thrombocytopenic purpura, eosinophilia, leukopenia and granulocytopenia have been reported during therapy with penicillins. These reactions are usually reversible on discontinuation of therapy and are believed to be hypersensitivity phenomena. Central Nervous System: Reversible hyperactivity, agitation, anxiety, confusion, behavioural changes and/or dizziness.
Hypersensitivity reactions: Erythrematous maculopapular rashes, urticaria, erythema multiforme and exfoliative dermatitis. Whenever such reactions occur, Amoxicillin should be discontinued. Hepatic: A moderate rise in AST has been noted, but the significance of this finding is unknown. Haematologic: Reactions such as anaemia, thrombocytopenia, thrombocytopenic purpura, eosinophilia, leucopenia and agranulocytosis have been reported during therapy with other penicillins. These reactions are usually reversible on discontinuation of therapy and are believed to be hypersensitivity phenomena.
Dosage and Administration:
Upper respiratory tract infections (due to Streptococci, pneumococci, non-penicillinase producing Staphylococci and H. influenzae);
Genito-urinary tract infections (due to E. coli, Proteus mirabilis and Strep. faecalis);
Skin and Skin Structure infections (due to Streptococci, sensitive Staphylococci and E. coli). Adults: 250 mg every eight hours. Children: (under 20 kg): 25 mg/kg/day in equally divided doses every eight hours. In severe infections or those caused by less susceptible organisms, 500 mg every eight hours for adults and 50 mg/kg/ day in equally divided doses every 8 hours for children may be needed.
Lower respiratory tract infections (due to Streptococci, pneumococci, non-penicillinase producing Staphylococci and H. influenzae). Adults: 500 mg every eight hours. Children: (under 20 kg): 50 mg/kg/day in equally divided doses every eight hours.
Urethritis (due to N. gonorrhoeae). Adults: 3 grams as a single dose. Cases of gonorrhoea with a suspected lesion of syphilis should have dark field examinations before receiving Amoxicillin and monthly serological tests for a minimum of four months.
Acute, uncomplicated lower urinary tract infections (due to E. coli, Proteus mirabilis, Strep. faecalis and non¬penicillinase producing Staphylococci). Adults: 3 grams as a single dose. Note: The children's dosage is intended for individuals whose weight will not cause the dosage to be calculated greater than that recommended for adults. Children weighing more that 20 kg should be dosed according to the adult recommendations. In renal Impairment the excretion of the antibiotic will be delayed, and depending on the degree of impairment, it may be necessary to reduce the total daily dosage.
- Posted By: Anhui Medipharm Co., Ltd
- Phone: +8618955123129
- Address: No.288, Huaining Road, Shushan District,Hefei City, Anhui, China, Hefei, Anhui Province, China
- Website: http://www.ahmedipharm.com
Published date: May 26, 2016 -
- Business Description: Anhui Medipharm Co., Ltd. is a professional supplier for medicine and pharmaceutical products in China. We have focused on manufacturing and distributing western finished medicines, medical consumables, diagnosis equipments, surgical dressing products over 10 years, accumulated a wealth of experience. Our products have been exported to more than 40 countries, mainly in Asia, Africa, Middle East, South America and Europe, just like Cambodia, Philippines, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, Nigeria, Liberia, Congo, Somali,Guinea, Chile, Gambia, France and so on.
To supply sustainable, high quality products, competitive price and satisfactory service is our mission. We won high recognition in the international market by professional product knowledge, efficient supply chain management and excellent service, establishing extensive and mature distribution channels in international market.
Professionalism, honesty and integrity are our cultures. We will try our best to offer good quality products with competitive prices and fast delivery for our customers. We are looking forward to setting up long-term cooperation relationship with you.
Chaga Birch FungusHealth Products / Supplements - Castle - Russia - February 14, 2017 - 5.00 Dollar US$
Chaga is a one of the species of timber fungus, which grows on birch trees and other trees in central Russia. We collect it in private forests. Vast areas of forests provide the opportunity to organize chaga delivery of any volume. Delivery is carrie...
Piperine 95% Respiratory Support ThermogenicHealth Products / Supplements - Novel Nutrients Pvt. Ltd. - India - October 28, 2016 - contact company for price
A nutrient ingested, but not absorbed, is a wasted nutrient. As history has demonstrated, the use of black pepper extract can assist with the absorption of vital nutrients which is important for the bodybuilder keen on getting the most out of their t...
Dha Algal OilHealth Products / Supplements - Xiamen Huison Biotech Co.,Ltd - China - September 1, 2016 - contact company for price
DHA algal oil is obtained from non-animal marine algae, so it is vegetarian, safe and pure. Appearance: light yellow to orange, oily liquid. Clear, transparent, without impurities. Odor: Special DHA's smell, without fishy odor. Application: softgels ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"