Dexamethasone Injection 4mg 2ml - Chinaprice: 0.21 Dollar US$
Each ampoule contains 4mg Dexamethasone phosphate,
Corticosteroids and analogues
Dexamethasone phosphate acts by controlling the rate of protein synthesis: It forms a steroid-receptor complex with receptor proteins, moves into the nucleus where it binds the chromatin and thus directs the genetic apparatus to transcribe RNA. It has a biological half-life in plasma of about 190 minutes and has relatively very weak sodium retaining properties.
Conditions where the antinnflammatory and immunosuppressive effects of a corticosteroid are desirable, including intensive treatment during shorter periods.
SIDE-EFFECTS AND SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS:
Dexamethasone phosphate has little or no effect on sodium and water retention. Oedema, hypertension and an increased excretion of potassium with the possibility of hypokalaemic alkalosis may occur. Cardiac failure may be induced.
Excessive metabolic effects may lead to mobilisation of calcium and phosphorous, with osteoporosis and spontaneous fractures, nitrogen depletion and hypergtycaemia with accentuation or precipitation of the diabetic state. The insulin requirements of diabetic patients are increased. Increased appetite is reported. The effect on tissue repair is manifest in delayed wound healing and increased susceptibility to all kinds of infection: including sepsis, fungal and viral infections have been reported, especially if patients are given antibiotics conjointly. Infections may also be masked. Acute adrenal insufficiency may occur during prolonged treatment or on cessation of treatment and may be precipitated by an infection or trauma. Growth retardation in children has been reported. Large doses may produce symptoms typical of hyperactivity of the adrenal cortex with moon-face sometimes with hirsutism, buffalo hump, flushing, increased bruising, striae,
and acne, sometimes leading to fully developed Cushing's syndrome, Sudden cessation of administration is dangerous. Withdrawal should therefore always be gradual, the rate depending upon the individual patient's response, the dose, the disease being treated and the duration of therapy. Adrenal function should be monitored throughout withdrawal and symptoms attributable to over-rapid withdrawal should be countered by resuming a
higher dose and continuing the reduction at a slower rate.
Other adverse effects
include amenorrhoea, hyperhidrosis, mental and neurological disturbances, intracranial hypertension, acute pancreatitis and aseptic necrosis of bone. Increase in the coagulability of blood may lead to thrombo- embolic complications. Peptic ulceration has been reported. Muscular weakness is an occasional side-effect. Live vaccines should not be given to patients receiving high-dose systemic corticosteroid therapy; killed vaccines or toxoids may be given although the response may be attenuated. Children are at special risk of infection and may require prophylaxis and immunoglobulin. Patients receiving long courses of dexamethasone phosphate should be regularly checked for hypertension, glycosuria, hypokalaemia, gastric discomfort, and mental changes. Sodium intake may need to be reduced and potassium supplements may be necessary. Monitoring of the fluid intake and output and daily weight records may give early warning of fluid retention‘ Back pain may signify osteoporosis. Children are at special risk from raised intracranial pressure. Infections should be treated as an emergency.
Large doses should be given slowly or by infusion to prevent cardiovascular collapse.
Concurrent administration of barbiturates, phenytoin, or rifampicln may enhance the metabolism and reduce the effects of dexamethasone phosphate. Response to anticoagulants may be reduced or enhanced.
Concurrent administration with the potassium-depleting diuretics, such as
the thiazides or furosemide, may cause excessive potassium loss.
KNOWN SYMPTOMS OF OVERDOSAGE AND PARTICULARS OF ITS TREATMENT:
See "Side-effects and special precautions".Treatment is symptomatic and supportive.
10 ampoules per box; or 100 ampoules per box.
Store below 25.C. Protect from light. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Validity: Three Years
- Posted By: Anhui Medipharm Co., Ltd
- Phone: +8618955123129
- Address: No.288, Huaining Road, Shushan District,Hefei City, Anhui, China, Hefei, Anhui Province, China
- Website: http://www.ahmedipharm.com
Published date: May 26, 2016 -
- Business Description: Anhui Medipharm Co., Ltd. is a professional supplier for medicine and pharmaceutical products in China. We have focused on manufacturing and distributing western finished medicines, medical consumables, diagnosis equipments, surgical dressing products over 10 years, accumulated a wealth of experience. Our products have been exported to more than 40 countries, mainly in Asia, Africa, Middle East, South America and Europe, just like Cambodia, Philippines, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, Nigeria, Liberia, Congo, Somali,Guinea, Chile, Gambia, France and so on.
To supply sustainable, high quality products, competitive price and satisfactory service is our mission. We won high recognition in the international market by professional product knowledge, efficient supply chain management and excellent service, establishing extensive and mature distribution channels in international market.
Professionalism, honesty and integrity are our cultures. We will try our best to offer good quality products with competitive prices and fast delivery for our customers. We are looking forward to setting up long-term cooperation relationship with you.
Artemether Injection 8mg 1mlHealth Products / Supplements - Anhui Medipharm Co., Ltd - China - May 26, 2016 - 0.42 Dollar US$
NOMENCLATURE: English: Artemether Injection The drug is mainly composed of Artemelher.Tlie chemical name is (3R.5aS, 6R, 8aS, 9R.10S, 12R, 12aR)- decahydro-10-methoxy-3.6, 9-triinethyl-3, 12- epoxy-12H-pyrano[4, 3-j]-l, 2-ben-zodioxepin. Molecular Fo...
Analgin Injection 500mg 5mlHealth Products / Supplements - Anhui Medipharm Co., Ltd - China - May 26, 2016 - 1.20 Dollar US$
Indications: The Product should not be used in case of hypersensitivity to pyrazolones.It IS contraindicated to patients suffering form existing disturbances of blood cell formation. Contra-indications: Analgin passes the placental barrier, and shoul...
Benzathine Penicillin Sodium For Injection 2 4mega 12mlHealth Products / Supplements - Anhui Medipharm Co., Ltd - China - May 26, 2016 - 8.30 Dollar US$
Indications: Benzathine Penicillin is primarily indicated in conditions like Acute otitis media, Bacterial infections, Diphtheria carriers, Gonorrhoea, Penicillin sensitive infections, Prophylaxis of rheumatic fever, Streptococal impetigo, Syphilis. ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"