Indomethacin Capsule 25mg - Chinaprice: 0.35 Dollar US$
The treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, acute musculoskeletal disorders and acute gout.
Active peptic ulcer or a history of recurrent gastro-intestinal lesions.
Sensitivity to aspirin, indometacin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
Pregnancy or lactation.
Patients operating machinery.
Patients with epilepsy, parkinsonism, psychiatric disturbances or porphyria.
Children, since conditions for safe use have not been established.
Severe heart failure.
Most adverse effects are dose related
Gastro-intestinal adverse effects are common and include anorexia, nausea (with or without vomiting) dyspepsia, abdominal pain and diarrhoea. Infrequently, ulceration of the upper GI tract, sometimes with perforation and haemorrhage, has occurred. Acute pancreatitis has been reported. Hepatic involvement is rare, though fatal cases of hepatitis and jaundice have been reported.
CNS effects are also common. Severe frontal headache may occur in 25 - 50% of patients who take the drug chronically. Dizziness, light-headedness, vertigo and mental confusion are also frequent. Depression and psychosis have also been reported but the incidence is less than 1%.
Haemopoietic reactions, including neutropenia, thrombocytopenia and, rarely, aplastic anaemia have been reported.
Hypersensitivity reactions, manifested as rashes, itching, urticaria or rarely acute asthma, may occur.
Oedema, hypertension, and cardiac failure, have been reported in association with NSAID treatment.
1. Probenecid. The plasma concentration of Indometacin is increased.
2. Frusemide. The natriuretic and anti-hypersensitivity effects are antagonised by Indometacin.
3. Thiazide diuretics and beta-blocking agents. Indometacin reduces the anti-hypertensive effects of these compounds.
4. Antacids. The bioavailability of Indometacin may be reduced by concomitant antacid therapy.
5. Triamterene. Acute renal failure has been reported with concomitant Indometacin therapy.
Precautions & Warning:
Indometacin should be used with great care in elderly patients.
Indometacin should be used with caution in patients with impaired renal function.
Indometacin inhibits platelet aggregation and prolongs bleeding time. It should be used with caution therefore in patients with bleeding disorders, and concurrent administration of anti-coagulant agent may be hazardous because of increased risk of gastrointestinal bleeding.
Peptic ulcer has been reported in a small proportion of patients. If G.I. bleeding occurs, indometacin should be discontinued immediately.
Indometacin may mask the signs and symptoms of infection.
If clinical signs of hepatic disease develop, or if liver function tests become abnormal, indometacin should be withdrawn.
Indometacin should be given with or immediately after food in order to lessen the incidence and severity of gastrointestinal side-effects.
Undesirable effects may be minimised by using the lowest effective dose for the shortest duration necessary to control symptoms (see section 4.2, and GI and cardiovascular risks below).
Use in Pregnancy and Nursing Mothers:
Indometacin is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation.
Treatment/antidote in The Event of Overdose:
Gastric lavage should be performed if ingestion is recent. Otherwise, supportive measures and observation.
Store below 25 degrees celsius. Protect from moisture. Keep out of reach of children.
Validity: Three Years
- Posted By: Anhui Medipharm Co., Ltd
- Phone: +8618955123129
- Address: No.288, Huaining Road, Shushan District,Hefei City, Anhui, China, Hefei, Anhui Province, China
- Website: http://www.ahmedipharm.com
Published date: May 26, 2016 -
- Business Description: Anhui Medipharm Co., Ltd. is a professional supplier for medicine and pharmaceutical products in China. We have focused on manufacturing and distributing western finished medicines, medical consumables, diagnosis equipments, surgical dressing products over 10 years, accumulated a wealth of experience. Our products have been exported to more than 40 countries, mainly in Asia, Africa, Middle East, South America and Europe, just like Cambodia, Philippines, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, Nigeria, Liberia, Congo, Somali,Guinea, Chile, Gambia, France and so on.
To supply sustainable, high quality products, competitive price and satisfactory service is our mission. We won high recognition in the international market by professional product knowledge, efficient supply chain management and excellent service, establishing extensive and mature distribution channels in international market.
Professionalism, honesty and integrity are our cultures. We will try our best to offer good quality products with competitive prices and fast delivery for our customers. We are looking forward to setting up long-term cooperation relationship with you.
Chloramphenicol Capsule 250mgHealth Products / Supplements - Anhui Medipharm Co., Ltd - China - May 26, 2016 - 1.65 Dollar US$
Pharmacological action: Chloramphenicol is a broad spectrum antibiotic effective against a wide range of Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria, rickettsias, and chlamydias.It acts by interfering with bacterial protein synthesis and is mainly bacte...
Amoxicillin Capsule 500mgHealth Products / Supplements - Anhui Medipharm Co., Ltd - China - May 26, 2016 - 1.95 Dollar US$
Indications: Amoxicillin is indicated for the treatment of infections due to susceptible strains of the sensitive organisms: Gram-negative: H. influenzae, E. coli, Pr. mirabilis, and N. gonorrhoeae. Gram-positive: Streptococcus species, D. pneumoniae...
Oral Rehydration Salt 27 9gHealth Products / Supplements - Anhui Medipharm Co., Ltd - China - May 26, 2016 - 4.30 Dollar US$
Indications: Restores body fluids and electrolytes lost due to dehydration. Contra-indications: 1.Little or no urine; 2. Severe dehydration, intravenous fluids should be signs of shock; 3. Severe diarrhea; 4. glucose absorption disorders; 5. severe v...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"