Disposable Infusion Set Iv Sets - Chinaprice: 0.08 Dollar US$
Blister or Polybag
Quality System Certification:
CFDA, CE, ISO13485, ISO9001, GMP
150cm or customized
Shelf life: 5years
1. With or without Air vented
2. Transparent tube, DEHP-FREE tube
3. Latex injection bulb, Latex-free bulb, Y-site
4. Luer slip or luer lock connector
5. With or without needle (with cap if without needle)
- Posted By: Shandong Yiguang Medical Instrument Co., Ltd
- Phone: +86-13563038233
- Address: Sanjiu science technology park, Chiping, Shandong, China
- Website: http://www.ygylqx.net
Published date: August 8, 2016 -
- Business Description: Shandong Yiguang Medical Instrument Co., Ltd was established in 1988, mainly produce
medical consumables such as
*Disposable infusion sets
*Blood transfusion sets
*Scalp vein set
Our company was certified by CFDA, CE, ISO13485 and ISO9001, approved by GMP
Hemodialysis Dialysis Catheter KitMedical - Equipment - Catheters - Yilson Medical Technology CO.,LTD - China - August 11, 2016 - 7.55 Dollar US$
+Excellent blue soft-tip to significantly reduce risk of vascular trauma. +Medical grade material catheter automatically softens under the temperate of 37℃. +With radiopaque materials ensure correct placement of the catheter tip. Hemodialysis cathete...
Central Venous Catheters Cvc KitMedical - Equipment - Catheters - Yilson Medical Technology CO.,LTD - China - August 11, 2016 - 6.55 Dollar US$
+Excellent blue soft-tip to significantly reduce risk of vascular trauma +Medical grade material catheter automatically softens under the temperate of 37℃ +With radiopaque materials ensure correct placement of the catheter tip Properties: Interventio...
Medical Equipment Ivic 300Medical - Equipment - Catheters - Hanbit MD - Korea - November 29, 2013 - contact company for price
1. Set a Flow Rate ⦁Select the value of flow rate (mL/hr), drip rate(drops/min) or both the total volume and duration, ⦁The dripping time interval is generated the sound at equal intervals. ⦁Like a metronome, the actual flow rate...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"