Slit Lamp Ophthalmic - Indiaprice: contact company for price
type : stereoscopic microscope
eye pieces : 10x
objective : 1x, 1.6x
total magnification: 10x, 16x
diameter of visual field: 18mm, 14.5mm, 9mm
slit projection magnification: 2/3x
slit width : continuous from 12mm to 0mm (at 10mm slit becomes a circle)
slit length : continuous from 12mm to 1mm or aperture settings at 9, 8, 5, 3, 2, 1 and 0.2mm dia.
slit angle : 0deg. to 180deg. with horizontal scanning capability
slit inclination : 0, 5deg., 10deg., 15deg. and 20deg. steps.
filters : blue, red free, nd, heat-absorbing no filter
lamp : 6v, 20w halogen lamp
longitudinal movement : 95mm
lateral movement : 105mm
fine base movement : 15mm
vertical movement : 32mm
vertical movement : 82mm
fixation target : luminous target
input (primary) : ac 220v / 110v
frequency : 50/60hz
output (secondary) : main bulb 2.4v, 6.0v for brightness levels
power consumption : 26v a
dimensions & weight
table model : 560 x 407mm
unit model : 375 x 335mm
weight : 21kg
dust cover, replacing lamp for illumination unit
- Posted By: Bino Scientific
- Phone: 9671817704
- Address: Ambala, Haryana (INDIA), Ambala, Haryana, India
- Website: http://www.binoscientific.com
Published date: July 9, 2016 -
- Business Description: "BINO SCIENTIFIC" established itself as a Supplier & Exporter of Medial Equipments, Surgical Instruments, Dental Eqipments, Ophthalmic Equipments, Optometry Instruments, ENT Equipments, Laboratory Microscopes and Optical Instruments, offering top notch knowledge and service to professional nationwide. Seeing the opportunity in the marketplace for new and more efficient scientific vision technology solutions, Bino Scientific emerged out to create new concept which had an immediate and positive impact in the Optometry and Scientific Instrument market.
Synoptophore For Treatment Of Eye Muscles By Orthoptic MethodsMedical - Equipment - Opthalmic - Bino Scientific - India - July 9, 2016 - contact company for price
Synoptophore for Treatment of Eye Muscles by Orthoptic Methods SYNOPTOPHORE (Pattern Type : Clement Clarke) with a Pair of Haidinger Brush and 10 pairs of Slides MOVEMENT OF OPTICAL TUBES: Horizontal : Adduction + 50deg Abduction - 40 deg Vertical : ...
Synoptophore Ophthalmic EquipmentMedical - Equipment - Opthalmic - Bino Scientific - India - July 9, 2016 - contact company for price
Synoptophore ophthalmic equipment an automatic flashing unit allows each eye to be stimulated alternately or simultaneously. manual flashing switches and independent dimming rheostats are provided as standard. after images are achieved by using high ...
Synoptophore For Eye DiagnosisMedical - Equipment - Opthalmic - Bino Scientific - India - July 9, 2016 - contact company for price
Synoptophore for eye diagnosis introduction it is an equipment which is being used for diagnosing imbalance of eye muscles and treating them by orthoptic methods. all the standard measurements and treatments are possible on this instrument including ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"