Synoptophore Ophthalmic Equipment - Indiaprice: contact company for price
an automatic flashing unit allows each eye to be stimulated alternately or simultaneously. manual flashing switches and independent dimming rheostats are provided as standard. after images are achieved by using high intensity halogen light sources and condensing systems. a pair of removable haidinger's brushes motor units are included, which allows the user to employ pleoptic techniques to assess and treat eccentric fixation and abnormal retinal correspondence.
movement of optical tubes:
horizontal : adduction + 50deg
abduction - 40 deg
vertical : hyper 30 deg
hypo 30 deg
torsional : incyclo 20 deg
excyclo 20 deg
by rheostat controlled 6v lamp for each slide. after image illumination by 6v lamp
auto flashing of slide illumination either simultaneously or alternatively in rapid & variable modes
mode & mode selection:
five modes of slide illumination namely normal, flashing right, flashing left, flashing r+ l & auto flashing can be selected by a single selector knob.
longitudinal : 30.3 cms
lateral : 25.5 cms
vertical : 36.5 cms
weight : 20 kgs approx.
power supply : 220 v ac or 110v
1. haidinger brush - 1 pair
2. slides - 10 pairs
3. power cord, dust cover, spare 6v bulbs
- Posted By: Bino Scientific
- Phone: 9671817704
- Address: Ambala, Haryana (INDIA), Ambala, Haryana, India
- Website: http://www.binoscientific.com
Published date: July 9, 2016 -
- Business Description: "BINO SCIENTIFIC" established itself as a Supplier & Exporter of Medial Equipments, Surgical Instruments, Dental Eqipments, Ophthalmic Equipments, Optometry Instruments, ENT Equipments, Laboratory Microscopes and Optical Instruments, offering top notch knowledge and service to professional nationwide. Seeing the opportunity in the marketplace for new and more efficient scientific vision technology solutions, Bino Scientific emerged out to create new concept which had an immediate and positive impact in the Optometry and Scientific Instrument market.
Synoptophore OphthalmicMedical - Equipment - Opthalmic - Bino Scientific - India - July 9, 2016 - contact company for price
MOVEMENT OF OPTICAL TUBES: Horizontal : Adduction + 50deg Abduction - 40 deg Vertical : Hyper 30 deg Hypo 30 deg Torsional : Incyclo 20 deg Excyclo 20 deg SLIDE ILLUMINATION:- By rheostat controlled 6V lamp for each slide. After image illumination by...
Slit Lamp OphthalmicMedical - Equipment - Opthalmic - Bino Scientific - India - July 9, 2016 - contact company for price
Slit lamp - ophthalmic technical details:- type : stereoscopic microscope eye pieces : 10x objective : 1x, 1.6x total magnification: 10x, 16x diameter of visual field: 18mm, 14.5mm, 9mm illumination slit projection magnification: 2/3x slit width : co...
Synoptophore For Treatment Of Eye Muscles By Orthoptic MethodsMedical - Equipment - Opthalmic - Bino Scientific - India - July 9, 2016 - contact company for price
Synoptophore for Treatment of Eye Muscles by Orthoptic Methods SYNOPTOPHORE (Pattern Type : Clement Clarke) with a Pair of Haidinger Brush and 10 pairs of Slides MOVEMENT OF OPTICAL TUBES: Horizontal : Adduction + 50deg Abduction - 40 deg Vertical : ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"