980nm Laser Therapy For Recovery Ligament And Tendon Tears - Chinaprice: contact company for price
laser therapy for recovery ligament and tendon tearsmaximum power 15w
wavelength 810nm or 980nm
laser therapy for recovery ligament and tendon tears
finest configuration, highest power, lowest price
Ideal for first-time or expert laser practitioners
The GBOX 15 Watt Is operating with a wavlength 810nm or 980nm
- Posted By: Gigaa Laser
- Phone: 862767848871
- Address: Hi-tech Medical Park, Wuhan, China
Published date: February 19, 2014 -
- Business Description: We provide reliable and high performance diode laser system for both
surgery and therapy. Our diode laser system have been widely applied in
Dentistry, EVLT, PLDD, Lipolysis, Urology, VET, Dermatology,
Orthopaedics, Vascular and plastic surgery etc.
Mini Veterinary Therapy Laser Like KMedical - Equipment - Surgical Tools - Gigaa Laser - China - February 19, 2014 - contact company for price
Mini Veterinary therapy Laser like K-laser 10w 980nm 10W Cheese portable diode laser system, for your clinical requirement not only limited on dental applications, but also can meet your needs on PLDD, Vascular, ENT, or other surgery applications whi...
Diode Laser In Beauty EquipmentMedical - Equipment - Surgical Tools - Gigaa Laser - China - February 19, 2014 - contact company for price
Diode laser in Laser beauty equipment Specifications Diode laser 980nm 30W laser with optical fibers could treat general surgeries including lipolysis, ENT, PLDD and EVLT. Multiple solutions for your clinical needs The laser systems involve in EVLT, ...
Telangiectasia Laser Medical EquipmentMedical - Equipment - Surgical Tools - Gigaa Laser - China - February 19, 2014 - contact company for price
Telangiectasia Laser medical equipment The VELAS series from GIGAA LASER offer you a multiple choice for your different clinic requirements. Surgical applications require a technology that offers equally effective ablation and coagulation options. Th...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"