14c Urea Breath Test Of Helicobacter Pylori - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Helicobacter Pylori Detector/Tester HUBT-20
is designed for a simple and accurate 14C-
Urea Breath Test for the in vitro diagnosis
of Helicobacter pylori infection.
Helicobacter pylori (H pylori) is the primary
cause of gastritis and peptic ulcer disease
and has been linked to the onset of gastric
cancer in some individuals. The need for a
simple, non-invasive and accurate diagnostic
technology for the detection of H. Pylori
infection was met by the development of urea
breath test, which allows infection status to
be evaluated without the need for costly and
The 14C-Urea Breath Test offers advantages as
Sensitivity 95%, specificity 95%-100%.
Non-invasive, no endoscopic tube insertion,
well tolerated by patients.
Near-patient testing, analysis made on site,
minimal inconvenience for patients.
Easy operation, no special handling required.
The entire test is finished in 30 minutes,
test result available on site.
HUBT-20 uses an ionization counter to measure
14C in exhaled breath and requires no
scintillation solution or special darkroom.
Its compactness maximizes convenience both in
operation and maintenance.
Lightweight and compact for easy portability
Simple one-touch operation, user-friendly;
Well-designed on-screen menu, clear and
Analysis available on site within 5 minutes
Automatic printing of results;
Real-time trouble shooting guide;
- Phone: 13718514362
- Address: 6/F, Bldg R1-B South District South District, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.headwaychina.com
Published date: August 21, 2014 -
- Business Description: Shenzhen Zhonghe Headway Bio Sci & Tech Co., Ltd. is the founder of the
breath testing industry in China and will continue to play a leading
role in this field. We have always been committed to innovative research
on the development of non invasive diagnostic breath testing products
since our establishment.
Shenzhen Zhonghe Headway Bio Sci & Tech Co., Ltd. was founded in 1996. We are a state owned enterprise with registered capital as USD4, 000,000.00. We are the only High Tech enterprise in China that owns the intellectual property rights to engage exclusively in the development and production of breath test kit and analysis equipment.
Our headquarters is located in National High Tech Industrial Park in Shenzhen with a GMP certified workshop covering an area of over 2000m2. With a number of branches spreading over 33 provinces and municipalities in China, we have built up a comprehensive and efficient service network serving over 8000 hospitals across China.
Our ability to rapidly develop in our own large domestic market enables us to introduce the safe and effective breath testing products to a world wide market. Our ultimate goal is to promote the clinical efficiency and value for thousands of hospital clients and patients all over the world with a wide range of patient friendly non intrusive breath test products.
Monitor ConsumablesMedical - Equipment - upmed ltd - China - May 3, 2016 - contact company for price
Shenzhen UpnMed Equipment Co. , Ltd is located in Shenzhen of China, founded in 2007. We are a professional manufacturer and exporter which specialized in Reusable Spo2 Sensor, Disposable Spo2 Sensor, Spo2 Extension Cable, ECG cable, EKG cable , IBP ...
Multifunctional Electric Hospital Bed Kt Dc I C1Medical - Equipment - Beijing Kangtuo Medical Instruments Co Ltd - China - April 28, 2016 - contact company for price
KT- DC- I- C1 size: 2150* 1030* 530/ 930mm ABS raised side rail , HPL transparent board, LCD control panel Side pedal central brake castor Back up angle: 0- 70 Leg up angle: 0- 45 Integrally tilt angle: 0- 30 Max capacity: 240kg Function: back lift, ...
Hospital Injection Portable Infrared Vein FinderMedical - Equipment - Maidejie Medical Technology Company - China - April 7, 2016 - contact company for price
1. Working Principles: Taking advantage of the difference in absorption rate of infrared light between hemoglobin and surrounding tissues, it digitally displays a map of the vasculature on the surface of the skin in real time, allowing clinicians to ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"