Auto Hematology Analyzer Mc 6500 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
19 parameters + 3 histograms for WBC, RBC and PLT
(WBC lymph#, mid#, gran#, lymph%, mid%, gran%, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW-CV, RDW-SD PLT, MPV, PDW, PCT and histogram for WBC, RBC and PLT)
Testing modes: cap piercing sampler, self mixing and manually
Sampler mode: 200μl
Manual mode: 200μl
QC: X-B and L-J
Ports: USB, RS232, parallel and serial
Power supply: 100 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz
Customized designs and logos are accepted
OEM orders are welcome
Dimension: 600 x 520 x 570mm
Gross weight: 70kg
- Posted By: Shenzhen Maxcom
- Phone: 075526504439
- Address: XInxi Road Shenzhen, shenzhen , China
Published date: October 23, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Exporter Of Hospital Laboratory Equiptments FurnitureMedical - Equipment - QUALITYRISE OVERSEAS PRIVATE LIMITED - India - October 16, 2013 - contact company for price
QualityRise Overseas Private Limited is a leading integrated international trading company & contract manufacturing company. We are one of the leading Exporter of Hospital Furniture, Laboratory equipment, Medical devices & Disposable products & Labor...
Quickclean Ii Plasmid Miniprep KitsMedical - Equipment - Genscript USA Inc. - USA - October 14, 2013 - contact company for price
As an upgrade of QuickClean 5M Plasmid Miniprep Kit, QuickClean II Plasmid Miniprep Kit is a more ideal tool for rapid mini-purification of molecular biology-grade plasmid DNA. Only 1-5 ml of overnight bacterial cultures can yield up to 20 µg of puri...
Mini Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer Qma301Medical - Equipment - JianQiao Electronic Technology Co., Ltd - China - October 12, 2013 - contact company for price
What is Mini quantum resonance magnetic analyzer? Mini Quantum magnetic resonance analyzer is one of the latest and most persuasive sales tools, in the marketing proces, when you communicate with the guests, this product can produce excellent affinit...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"