Full Automatic Biochemical Analyzer Puzs 300 - Chinaprice: 10.00 Dollar US$
The biochemistry analyzer equipment is a high performance photometer and can be used in clinics of hospitals, epidemic prevention stations and health protection stations for biochemical test.
Features of full automatic biochemical analyzer PUZS-300
1. Fully automatic random choose discrete.
2. System adopts advanced spectrophotometric method.
3. Light source adopts toleance type water cooling heat dissipation.
4. Reaction plate adopts the air bath constant temperature system.
5. Reagent plate has 24 hours continuous low temperature cold storage function.
- Posted By: Perlong Medical Equipment Company
- Phone: 8613905192907
- Address: nanjing, nanjing, China
- Website: http://pl999.net
Published date: June 23, 2016 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Digital C Arm X Ray Machine Plx112bMedical - Equipment - Perlong Medical Equipment Company - China - June 23, 2016 - 10.00 Dollar US$
digital x-ray system type Orthopaedics:osteopathy, diaplasis, nailing Surgery: removing foreign body, cardiac catheter, implanting pace maker, interventional therapy, partial radiography, local photography, and other work. Features of digital c-arm x...
Specification Of Ax33 Medical VentilatorMedical - Equipment - AHT INC - China - June 23, 2016 - 1600.00 Dollar US$
Description: AX33 is used in ICU Rooms, Emergency Department, Operating Rooms and home. It can be used for child and adult patients Features: Multiple functions, can adapt to a variety of occasions. The main parts adopt good-quality components. Accur...
Specification Of Ax32 Medical VentilatorMedical - Equipment - AHT INC - China - June 23, 2016 - 600.00 Dollar US$
Description: AX32 is used for First-Aid, Ambulance, Emergency situation and patients’ transport in hospital. It can be used for child and adult patients . Features: Multiple functions, easy to take. The main parts adopt good-quality components, accur...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"